00

We lie in bed in silence just enjoying the sound of each other breathing. He wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Moments later I'm sleeping and dreaming about his kisses.

-

When I wake up the bed is empty and cold next to me. He never usually gets up before me I always have to pull him out of bed. I get out of bed and search our apartment for him only to find a note on the counter that says:

Love,
Don't come looking for me. I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye...I don't think I could have brought myself to leave if I did. I didn't leave because of you and I would never want you to think that I did. I love you sooo much mi amor. I left my journal in my bedside table...I know you would probably find it eventually even if I didn't tell you. Don't worry I'm not leaving for good...I just have some problems, and not one of them are YOU. I don't expect for you to wait for me.

Love you,
Harryx

I held the note in my hands and felt as if my whole world came crashing down. Harry was gone and a part of me was too. With the note still in my hand I made my way back to our bedroom. I kneeled down before his bedside table and opened the bottom drawer. The journal was hidden beneath a pile of papers. The journal was worn and tattered.

I picked up the journal and opened it to the first page and written was:

"My every thought, emotion, and feeling. For my eyes and those I wish to share it with eyes only."

I turned to the next page.