10

January 25th, 2016

I have 30 mis-calls and 12 Voice mails from Carter. I have the worst hangover ever and I can barley think straight. My heart aches and all I can think about his her. I don't know how she could do that...were we broken up? I picked up my phone and listened to the voice mails.

"Harry...I love you."

"It wasn't what it looked like...he was just stopping by."

"Harry, call me."

"Just let me explain myself...please."

"I know you probably think the time we spent together meant nothing to me, but it meant everything. Every kiss. Every time you made me laugh. You gave me a sense of what real love is or now was. I'm not going to lie to you anymore...I called Liam over. I was hurt and he reminded me of you. I love you."

I stopped after that one and finally called her back. I know I seem like the biggest idiot in the world but at the moment it didn't matter.

"Harry..."

"Carter, I'm sorry I told you to leave after you told me you loved me. I panicked and I didn't know what to do. I forgive you." I lied.

I lied because I didn't want to be without her for any longer. For she was my drug and I was addicted. I needed her because she was the only thing that would fill the void. She was the solution to all my problems.

Carter

Harryx