I Welcome You To The Family of Doom~

(Author of the journals: Oh gosh sorry for not being here for so long, School was in the way. Going to other places. Making plans. Getting educated so my stories can come right and not bore you. drawing to make the pictures go with it and art school. Projects. And other stories needed to be edited, yeah you get it the life of a teenager. Hope this makes up.)

Edit: I fixed some stuff, JackSpedicey KACHOW

Mike's P.O.V

I froze in fear as it stare straight into my eyes. It was the bear. I was about to throw the tablet until he lean over me, we came face-to-face. "You are very beautiful." He said, petting my head. I pushed his hands away and asked, "who are you and what are you doing?" He straighten up and smiled. "Where are my manners, I am Freddy Fazbear. May I ask what is your name?" Freddy said. I sat there like an idiot, shaking slightly. How am I doing Mike? Terrible... "I am Mike Schmidt, your n-new night guard h-here." I stammered. 

Freddy crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "Uh." I stood quiet. Freddy, out of no where, gave me a hug. "Don't be afraid, we won't hurt you." "We?!?" "The family. Come on! You got to meet them!"

Freddy grabbed my arm and pulled me out the office towards the stage. Seeing the duck and rabbit. They both were staring at me with a smile. The duck came off the stage and walk towards me and hold out her hand. "Hi, I'm Chica Chicken, not a duck. Nice to meet ya Mike!" She said. Chica grab my hand and shake it vigorously. Chica pointed toward the rabbit. "That Lil' shy, cute lovely bunny up there is Bonnie Bunny, or Bon for short. He is an amazing person to get along with, as long you don't start anything, sure y'all can get along." Chica had a big smile on her face, seeming like she is really happy to see me or something.

(( read Chica's talking with an country accent please :) ))

Bonnie's P.O.V

Maybe he can be me and Freddy's new second mate, he seems perfect! But yet, I should just let Freddy do all the talking. Chica to smiling until her mouth is stuck like that, and Foxy... Not so sure anymore, it been some years since any of us been talking to him, best to leave him alone. Ever since that Incident, we wanted us to stay away and never even mention or look at that direction his cove is. I feel bad for him. He was an second best friend to me. Now he's gone...

I got down off the stage to see Mike. All I did was stood quiet and smile gently, I looked at Freddy to see he was gensturing me to greet him, I did nothing. Then he gives me an pouting face. What did I do wrong THIS time?

Mike's P.O.V

I looked over at Freddy as he was looking at Bonnie in a weird way, like he was sad. Wonder what he did... "I actually wanna know who else is here in that cove right over there." I pointed. Chica looked at the cove with squinted eyes and an sassy look, and so the others. "Sorry to ask..." I whispered. "Oh no Mike. Ya' see, that over there is Fox-e. He is hard to get along with or even to talk to. What happen lasttime he was out the cove, he was performing on an stage an pirate act or so. Every kid loved him, but one rule was no kids should be climbing on the stage. So one day an small little girl with black hair tied in ribbons was there for his show. Appearently, the workers were suppose to be watching who is going near the stage. Once the girl got close to Fox-e, he bit her frontal lobe off. All the adults were pulling their kids away, running from here screaming in terror, all I did was turn around and see Fox-e covered with blood. I fainted nothing more then a blur vision. It's hard to forget ya' know. We didn't understand why but, we shouldn't be messing him. either of ya'll shouldn't be." Chica gave an evil eye at Bonnie and Freddy. "Why you looking at me?" Freddy said looking offended. Bonnie rolled his eyes and smiled. "Nothin'." Chica turned her head as her blonde hair whips around her shoulder facing them with her arms crossed. 

The others just kept arguing on and on, non-stop. "Can you guys just shuddap." Bonnie said rudely. I started to back away slowly and then ran back to the office. "Mike!" Chica yelled, then a loud hiss echoed through the room. A chill went down my spine as I see chica on the tablet, Chica grabbed a bat. "O-oh no, Its the thing." I heard chica voice glitching on the tablet. "I blame Chica." Freddy ran with Bonnie. "Son of a-" Chica cut herself off.

Foxy's P.O.V

"Look at what they're doing and saying, I'm not bad, just misunderstood..."

Bonnie's P.O.V

The last thing I see is being pulled away into a dark room with Freddy. "Freddy, what in the heck is going on?" Freddy look rather not to say anything. "Isn't it Foxy?" Freddy shook his head in fear.

Chica's P.O.V

"Guys, If have to be always the one to help ya'll with this stupid problem again, I'm gonna stuff you with pizza and cook ya'll." I said madly. I cannot believe they would make me do all the work around, and they be the lazy ones. Well, except Bon. The hiss was dead now, but I know who he is after, I'm not gonna let this happen to anyone else. "Carl! Cherry!"

==========================================================================================

Author of the journals: HIT THAT BRUH BUTTON, IM DONE. sorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeehhh again, i just don't know, I'm happy because i got a cat, I'm sad because of this is all for real life war happening to me. so let the anger go out to Chica xD. EH soooorryyryryryry i try really, but school said otherwise