One Of Us

"This town in kind of small, don't you think?" I said peering down over the plane window.

"Seaford is kind of a small town but most of the people are really nice," my mom said, still gluing her eyes to the latest issue of People magazine.

"Gwen and Blake? Tsk," she mumbled.

I looked back out the window and saw a fair sized outdoor mall and a center court yard. The ground was covered in bird poop, but it was kinda high up in the sky so I wasn't really sure.

"Attention passengers: We are going to be landing in about 15 minutes, so please make sure your seatbelts are on and secure. This may be a tough one folks."

What does he mean by that?

Suddenly, I got my answer.

The plane shook and was very uncomfortable. I held on to my arm rest tightly so if anything did happen to us, I wouldn't die by flying across a plane.

"Are you ok Sky?" My mom asked grabbing onto my wrist.

"Yeah."

It felt like we took a nose dive for the ground. "Mom... what's happening?"

Instead of answering me she just put her arm over my face.

A part of the roof fell on my head and I guess it knocked me out.
~~~
I felt I light nudge- or a poke on my stomach. When I opened my eyes, I saw a pale, red headed boy in my face.

"Hey!" I slapped the scrawny-like boy's hand off of me.

"Its ok Rudy!" He shouted. "She's not dead!"

I sat up from a red bench. "Where am I?" I asked looking around. "Where's my mom?"

"You're in the Bobby Wasabi dojo, and I don't know where your mom is."

"How did I get here?"

"Oh, my friend Jack carried you here when he witnessed that terrible plane crash."

"Your friend- carried me here?"

"Yeah he's pretty much the best student here."

"Is he here now?"

"No, he went out after he dropped you off."

Nice.