The Trilogy

This book is split into three short stories. In each, the dangerously fine line separating love and Stockholm syndrome is crossed and consequently, admiration becomes agony.

DARKNESS

The characters in the first story relentlessly fought for redemption within me; and, tragically under-equipped to tame them, their story spilt out of me and crashed onto my first page. There, their sadness had the space to breathe and fill something other than me.
This is Part One.

YOUTHFUL LIBERTY

The second story swayed its way to my recuperating heart in the form of a girl. She inspires me daily and teaches me life's most valuable lessons with casualty. My fingers found the keyboard with ease when her story exuded my mind, and now I teach others the precious things she graciously taught me.
This is Part Two.

BEAUTY

The final story realized itself after my grandfather's death. The main character took his name with pride and uses his successor's life as a framework for his own. From there, he took piece after piece of me until I had nothing left to give. Then some. Satisfied and excited, he runs out of my imagination to create what I could not imagine: Hope.
This is Part Three.

TIMELINE

Started: 17/11/17

Ended: 02/02/18

To my readers, thank you for standing by me. I hope this tugs at your heart the way it tugged at mine.