Don't Ever go Behind my Back Again

Zelda's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in the bathroom staring at myself in the uniform Link snuck out for me after he fired the airhead of a waitress, Ruto. It was... different to say the least.

The leotard was skin tight and was a soft silky black. The deep V-neck showed much more than I'm used to and flaunted my curves in every way, leaving little to the imagination. Jet black fishnets travel up my legs, which now look even longer because of black stiletto boots. My long brown hair was pinned back out of my face and gently fell in waves down to my mid back.

In all honesty, I didn't look half bad. Finished scanning myself in the mirror, I grabbed my leather jacket and keys then walked out, praying to the Goddesses that I didn't get kicked out of my new "job".

The walk to Burlesque took a lot less time than I thought it would, but whether it was because of distance or the fact that excitement was pulsing through my veins I wasn't sure.

"Welcome back, Babycakes," the man from the counter said with a slight smirk. He looked like he was about to ask for more money, then he saw the uniform and winked. I gave a brief smile in reply then walked over to the bar where Link was pouring a shot of tequila for someone. He smiled and winked when he saw me in the uniform he snuck out of the back.

"Looking good there, Ordon. Glad to see you came back. The uniform fit alright?" I flashed him a smile and posed briefly, earning a laugh from the blonde man.

"Yep! Fits great! I just hope I don't get fired... even if I'm not technically working here."

"Ahh you'll do fine. All you've gotta do is take orders and bring drinks," Link reassured. I shrugged in response. "Anyways, since you are technically late and there are people waiting," he continued while pushing me a round silver tray, "get on the floor and do your job."

"Yes sir," I mocked with a slight giggle as I turned and walked away.

Suddenly, bright lights out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. Spotlights lit up the stage and made the beaded background glint in all directions. Music from the band blasted as the red headed beauty slid down the dazzling streams in a very revealing black outfit and started lip syncing to a song.

Other dancers came from behind wearing sparkling jewelry and tiny black outfits just as suggestive as the first. While they moved, I couldn't help but dance a little myself as I took up another glass to give to Link.

I watched in awe at their fast paced movements, all of them perfectly in sync. Link tapped on my shoulder, bringing me out of my starstruck state.

"What do ya need, Ordon?" I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"You know, you could call me by my real name, Zelda."

"Alright then Zelda, what do you need?", he chuckled.

"Two shots of Fireball and tough guy with the top hat over there wants a Cosmo."

"Coming right up," he stated as he grabbed multiple glasses off the counter. Link glanced up at me as he placed the shots on my tray and flicked his head towards the floor. "Now, get out there."

Impa's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at my girls perform from backstage, I heard the fast clopping of heels rushing toward me and Ghirahim.

"I'm here!", Cia said, situating her lingerie.

"You're late you're late for a very important date," My partner sighed.

"Midna went on for you," I finished, pointing my finger toward the stage. Cia followed her gaze to the dancing girl, obviously furious. She squinted her eyes and growled.