Chapter 12:Happy Endings Don't Always Exist...

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up next to Aaron,with nothing but my bra and underwear on...

*ahem*

Anyway...I got up and wore my clothes,then checked my phone....and I saw this:

"15 missed calls from Katelyn*

*You have 5 new messages from an unknown number,Katelyn, kawaii~chan*

*3 missed calls from Kawaii~Chan*

God....let's make sure that Katelyn and kawaii~Chan are okay...

I call Katelyn.....

Voice message...

Weird...she always picks up....hm...she might be busy...let's try with kawaii~Chan....

Voice message?!

OK...something IS wrong...let's check the texts...

???:You've got 7 days....your friends have nothing....Goodluck,😈

I was confused then,but I just assumed it was a prank...

*Sent at 10:00 P.M. Yesterday*Katelyn:APHMAU!!!PLEASE ANSWER!!SOMEONE HAS BROKEN IN MY HOUSE!!HE/SHE IS AFTER US!!I'M HIDING UNDER MY BED!!PLEASE SENT HELP!

......

Kawaii~Chan???😨

*Sent at 11:00 P.M
Yesterday*Kawaii~Chan:KAWAII CHAN IS GETTING KIDNAPPED!!APHMAU SENPAI!!!!

I hear a "Good Morning" from Aaron...I just sit there....shivering...scared...and I shed a tear....I....

Aaron:Aph?Is everything okay?

Me:R-Read this....*cries and hands phone*

He takes it and reads the texts...if I had answered the phone yesterday...

FLASHBACK

Me and Aaron:*Kissing*

My phone rings,I turn it off...

Me:Where were we?*smiles*

NOW

If I had just answered....if...

Aaron:We need to go.NOW!

Aaron wears nothing but a jacket,sweatpants and leaves a note for Jacob about where he is,then he drives....even though he's not supposed to....

Aaron:This is all my fault *cries*

Me:N-No....if I had just answered the phone....

Aaron:*Inhales* let's not blame ourselves...we need to know what's happening....

We stop at kawaii~chan's because she's the closest...Aaron kicks down the door...I'm still standing there

Confused...

Scared....

Guilty....

Aaron:Her house is trashed....

Me:I'll check her bedroom,you check the living room....and if anything happens...I have your back...

Aaron:Same here...

I run up to her bedroom,look around,I open her closet,and I found

Kawaii~Chan.....ALIVE....she's scared...

Me:AARON!*I scream happily and shed a happy tear*

Aaron:Kawaii~Chan!!!!

Kawaii~Chan:...Kawaii....Chan....*breathes*....took a picture of the meanie....

Me:Show us!!!

I see a picture of a man in a black outfit,a bloody knife,a gun,white hair,and green eyes....could it be?!

Kawaii~Chan:Katelyn~Sama!WE NEED TO GO SEE HER!!!

Oh god....

It was really hard for me to write this because I don't like sad parts....I'll update today hopefully....😢