destroy What Destroys You

There was a girl, a young beautiful girl, that was depressed. Always has been, always will be. Depression is a side effect of dying. And she's dying. The voices in her head, are trying to kill her. And it's working. Thinking to herself, that maybe I'm what's wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it. If I'm not hurting myself, then I'm hurting everyone else around me, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm broken. And she believes it. She thinks that faking a smile, is much easier than explaining why you're sad. And that's true. People always say, destroy what destroys you, but what if it's herself that's destroying her? She already destroys her skin with a razor. That's her secret addiction. We're all addicted to something that takes away the pain. And that's hers, other than getting drunk and high every other day. But the thing Is, getting drunk and high makes her feel good. Just only for a couple hours, but she always says "enjoy thing while they last" and she does. But she never gets drunk or high twice a day. But even though she does those, she is still a wise, smart and kind girl. Always getting a's in class. Always the favorite one at the school, except, she is only favored by the teachers. The other students could care less about her well being. She is invisible to the naked eye. She just skims her way through life unnoticed. And she's always ignored, as if she isn't always person with feelings.