Destroy What Destroys You

A couple days ago, her parents came to her house. They called her name and waited for her to come down, to show her something. As she walked down the stairs, she felt angry. Why are they now coming? Why weren't they here for graduation or prom?! I didn't go, but I would've if they where here. The anger inside was bubbling up. Wanting to explode out of her mouth. But she knew she couldn't just yet. She finally made it down stairs, to see her mother. They sat and talked for about an hour. Well her mom did. The anger is rising up again, as her mother talked about the states and country's her mother and father had went to. Just as she was about to ask where her father was, he walked in right through the door. She had 3 bottles of vodka right beside her couch. Just In case. She turned and looked at her father, Only to see him there cradling a baby on his chest. The anger was about to come right off her tounge, but she held it back. "Hunny, look! It's you're baby brother, Jackson. Isn't he just perfect? He's just the child I have ever wanted, he's all I ever wanted!" The father said. Though her mothers face had fallen at the father's words. As the mother sat there wishing she had watched her only daughter grow up. Instead of leaving her at that old house all by herself. She wanted to say sorry, to apologize for all the hurt and troubles that she had put her first born child through. She wanted to apologize for all the lies and pain she had thrusted upon her first born baby girl. She wanted to apologize for not watching her grow up, and for missing out on the most important thing in life. That thing is her daughter. She missed out on being there for her daughter to blossom and grow into the beautiful young girl her mother destined her to be. But her mother knew that an apology wouldn't be good enough. Considering she had to raise herself. But that's when her anger had flown right out of her used to be sweet mouth. "How could you?! You left me all alone at 9! I had to take care of myself! And now you come back into my life with what? A baby? You could've had me, but I wasn't good enough was I? You aren't my parents anymore, you weren't ever since you left me years ago! I hate you both! Just leave like you did before! I am all alone and was doing fine before you came! Get out!" She screamed! Her mother sat there crying her eyes out, while her father had a few tears rolling down his face. There went that sweet little girl, all because they had left. She picked up a bottle of vodka and began to chug it down. She sat on the couch wasted. She was letting the drunken truth slur out of her mouth. The parents had sat there stund, as she drunkenly told them the truth about her life. How she was alone, forgotten and invisible. How she only had one friend, but he seen her they way she see's herself. So he left her. About her depression and addictions. And it finally kicked In, it was in that moment her parents had realized, this all happend to her because they left. They had taken care of her drunken self. When she feel asleep. They left a 12 paged note telling her everything, how they knew she never wants to see them again, but just come to breakfast on Sunday morning to talk.  But she won't be able to make it.