<1>

Hi again! ^_^ So as you can see, I can't stop writing anything even just a short a/n before you actually start reading this. Sorry am I an annoying author? Nah, atleast I do talk and care to whom that is reading my work :P 

I'll just give you the idea that this Prequel is gonna focus more about the Antagonist than the protagonist in the story First Love. This will be the story of the Past wherein First Love is the story of the present. So YEAH. Did you get it? :D Okayyy feel free to ask me if you didn't get it just comment here and...

START NOW! :D

---

She was this sweet innocent type of girl.
She was kind hearted.
She was a jolly person.
She was always positive.
She was once normal.
Well she used to be that girl.

Until she fell inlove with a guy named Johnny Radon.

She ended it all at once, she ended her life.
And now, all that she wants is revenge and she's about to have it.

Serene Engrande daughter of Mrs. Irene and Mr. Shawn Engrande owner of Selene Engrande College which was known to be the Elite but also haunted school in a small town called Luciana.

JD and Johnny was living in Rome, for some reason Johnny wants Daile to go back in the Philippines to take care of her mom since she misses her and she also NEEDS to go back.

DyeAnn (read as Da-Yan) and Johnny, JD's parent was separated not because of third party nor someone's cheating not even lost of love, they're a product of Highschool love they're each other's greatest love not until they've crossed their path with Serene, the sweet innocent look in her eyes everytime they see her was also filled with jealousy, anger and devil-like personality, Serene is a close friend of DyeAnn and Johnny not until she fell for Johnny who was deeply madly inlove with DyeAnn who also loves Johnny back, Serene did everything to have Johnny like giving him handwritten letters, sending him flowers, handing a picture of Johnny saying she loves him so much each and every person she saw, sacrificing her spare time just to talk with Johnny, that was supposed to be spending her time to relieve stress, sacrificing her ego her time her dignity even her own life...

Johnny's words echoes everytime on Serene's mind...Yes she had him, they've been in a relationship for almost a year not until Johnny had enough, he's tired with Serene's obsessive love, every girl that Johnny will have even just a tiny chitchat she'll get jealous easily even with Johnny's own cousins and sister she also overreact like she wants Johnny to have his eyes all over her NO ONE but her.

"I loved you Serene but you gave me a reason to leave. I know I should've entertain you in the first place cuz I know I can't give you the love that you deserve. I'm sorry but we must end everything here. We're done."

Serene bear with it for atleast 5 months upon hearing the news that she was dumped by Johnny and that DyeAnn was been going out with him. Rumours keep on spreading like "Johnny never loved Serene" , "Serene was such a pity that's all" , "Johnny and DyeAnn is in a relationship after Serene being dumped".

Until she've had enough...

She knows Johnny don't like her. She lost the love that was about to grow between them and it will never come back. She knew there was no hope. She's obsessed, she felt so depressed and exhausted, her parents didn't even noticed it cuz they're work-a-holic freaks she was always the second option, not until she decided to leave...for good.

She ended her own life.