Part one

One morning I woke up. I got dressed and went for a walk. My friend crystal was calling me, she said that she has bought bvb tickets. Crystal wanted me to come with her, I said yes.when crystal arrived I got in her car so we can go to bvb. While we were at the consent Andy and Ashly kept on looking at us. I told crystal that I was going to the bath room, she wanted to come, I told her sure. After I was in the bath room I heard a scream like, like crystals scream. I got up and got out of the stole to find crystal on the ground nock out , I tern around to see a tall figure standing right behind me. I scream, so, so, so it's Andy , Andy biersack , I try to get free but I knew I was no match for him. I try to get free , but befor I could I was nocked out.

                                                       Ands mind

I took both of the girls to my car, I threw both of them in the trunk and I drove  off. When I got to my house I got both girls and carried them inside , I threw both on my couch.

Crystals mind

When I woke up I saw the mother fucker who nocked me out, I got up and charged at him, he threw me back on the bed ,I tried to get back up but he threw me back tied my arms to the bed and ripped off my close , I tried to stop him but I can't I frought that my hands were tied to the bed. Andy starts to take off his close , I yell at him to stop but he said no, he gits on me and starts to trust up against my body, I let out a few mouns here and there. After he was done he got off and got dressed and left the room.

                                      Nora mind

I woke up to find my  next to crystal, I start to scream , crystal tells me to be quite, I ask her what happened , she told me that She was raped in her sleep! WHAT! I said.. Well when I see that mother fucker again I'm gona, all of a sudden Andy walked in. Ohh no I said.

Andys mind

Yeah , ohh noo,