Chapter 2

Albus looks over to the small girl who spends her time running around the castle and sitting in on some of Minerva's Transfiguration classes. The chatter from the four houses blocking his ears from listening to their conversation. But by the flashing of colors in Amia's hair and the faint sound of Minerva's laughter, one can assume it's an interesting chat.

*****Amia's POV*****

***2 years later***

I run toward Minerva and sit down behind her desk. "How year your class tomrro?" I ask. "First years." She states. I nod and plant myself under her desk. She stares down at me in confusion and I giggle at her. She shakes her head and lifts me up. "Can see one years?" I ask. "Of course. But you have to be good." She states. I nod and hug her. "Who was Daddy?" I mumble, cuddling into her. She tenses up and stands up, walking out of her class quickly.

I'm set down on my feet and I walk over to my little room. "Albus! You have to tell her that her father is a murderer! Sirius Black may think she's dead but he'll know Harry is alive!" Minerva yells. My eyes water and I crawl out quickly. "Daddy kills?" I whimper. They turn toward me in shock. Albus nods and I let out a blood curdling scream, crying my eyes out. The door slams open and I'm lifted up. I ignore the person and continue. "See why she should have been left with Lupin?! She shaking the whole castle!" I hear Snape yell. My eyes droop and everything goes dark.

*****Remus' POV*****

I run into the Hogwarts castle to see McGonagall standing by the Great Hall holding a bundle of blankets. I get closer to see a small sleeping girl hidden in the blankets. "Albus expects you to take good care of her. She found out about Mr Black." McGonagall states passing me the girl. I grip onto the trunk and smile. "I'd never hurt her." I state and apperate back home.

I watch as Amia opens her eyes and looks around in confusion. Her eyes find me and her face brightens. "Uncle Remus!" She cheers, climbing onto me. I laugh and hold her close. "I've missed you so much, Mia." I say, kissing her head. She places her hands on my face and heals all of my scars. I smile at her when the door opens downstairs. "Mooney? I brought Harry for a visit." I hear James call out. I quickly stand up with Mia and rush down there. "James! You'll never guess who I've got!" I call from the top of the stairs. "Peter Pettigrew?!" He calls back. I slide into the room he stands in and place the child down. "Remus? When did you get a kid?" He asks in confusion, adjusting Harry in his arms. "She's not really mine, James. Let me introduce you to Amia Elle Black." I say. His jaw drops in shock and he places Harry down. Mia crawls over to him and reaches her hands up. James quickly lifts her up and holds her close. "Was Daddy a murderer?" She asks. "No. He wasn't near the dead people." He explains. I narrow my eyes at him. "James! Don't sugar coat things! You were meant to be dead! Don't tell her things you don't know!" I snap. Mia turns to me and starts crying loudly screaming at the top of her lungs. The house begins shaking and I lift Harry up quickly. I watch as Amia slumps against James after a few minutes.

Lily bursts into the house and glares at me. "You never tell a child that!" She scolds, taking Amia from my arms. I scoff. "She's under my roof so she believes what I tell her to." I state. A burst of green comes from the fireplace and Dumbledore steps out. "James has alerted me of you trying to cause Amia Black to form a hatred for her father. I believe this I'd what I told you not to do. I'm afraid she will have to come with me again, Mr Lupin." He states, taking Amia from Lily. I watch as they disappear and turn to Lily with a glare. "Get out and far away from me. Tell James the same." I state. She nods quickly and apperates away.

*****Albus' POV*****

I watch as Minister Fudge walks into my office and looks to Amia in confusion. "You want me to wipe the memory of a child?!" He asks in shock. I give a curt nod and he sighs, pulling out his wand. But instead of the spell hitting Amia it comes flying toward me. I stumble back into my chair and Fudge lifts the young girl up from the floor. I watch in confusion as he walks out and everything goes quiet.

*****Cornelius' POV*****

I walk into my office and set the young girl on my couch before heading over to my desk. A loud pop rings out and I turn to look at the young girl to see the whole room was a sapphire blue color with golden yellow spots while the girl sits there clapping. I quickly walk over to her and take her hands in my grasp to see them shinning brightly. "What are we going to do with you, Miss Black?" I laugh stiffly. "I don't know!" Amia says before bursting into giggles. Her head begins to droop and I quickly lay her back on the couch, putting a blanket over her. "When will I see Lily-Flower again?" She mumbles. My eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Who is Lily-Flower?" I ask but see she is already asleep.

***4 years later***

"Fudge! The girl is an absolute nightmare! Is there nowhere else she can go?!" Naomi Ash-storm yells, dragging Amia into my office by her short curly hair. "LET ME GO!" Amia screams in pain. She's quickly flung to the ground where she curls up crying, hair flashing different colors at a rapid speed. I quickly move around my desk and lift her up. She quickly cuddles into me and cries. "I could ask a favor from a family in France I know." I state turning away from Naomi.