Chapter 5

"Black blood is bad blood! Only time will show the last child with the last name of Black and only child of Sirius Black will end up in the cell next to her Father's in Azkaban." Voices ring out around Amia as she walks back to the Gryffindor Common Room on the last day of school before Christmas Break. "There's Black now! Everyone hide you best friend's family!" They continue to taunt. "I feel sorry for Potter! He's stuck being around her even after her Father betrayed his Parents." Someone yells out. "Where's your family, Black? That's right they're all freaks that are dead or in Azkaban! Your Father killed your Mother through You-Know-Who!" A girl yells out. Amia looks up to see them all freeze as Harry Potter appears behind her. A gentle hand is placed on her back but she flinches and moves away quickly. "TRAITOROUS BLACK! GO BACK TO THE SORTING AND GET INTO SLYTHERIN! WE ALL KNOW YOU'LL BETRAY GRYFFINDOR LIKE YOUR FATHER!" They scream loudly at her. Amia quickly takes off running and the voices follow her. Up the stairs and into the Common Room.

*****Amia's POV*****

***2 years later***

I walk into the Common Room to see Harry and the others sitting down,Ron with a few scratch marks. "Amia? I need to tell you something." Harry calls. I turn in annoyance and glare at him. I lift Padfoot out of my Satchel and hold him close to me. "We helped your Father escape the Dementors that were going to give him the kiss tonight. He knows that my parents are still alive so he went there with Buckbeak." Harry explains in a simple way. I nod and head up to my dormitory.

I storm into the Potter household after Harry and instantly head upstairs to my room. I quickly begin unpacking my clothes and books. I place all my books onto my bookshelf and carry my clothes down to the laundry room to be cleaned. I head to the entry hallway and let Padfoot out of his carrier. He slinks by my feet as I make my way into the kitchen for a drink. "So who's the girl?" A voice asks behind me. I turn and glare at the table. "That would be Amia. She hasn't really talked to us since she got back from her First year at Hogwarts." James states, sending me a look. "It's because everyone started hating her since she has Black Blood in her." Harry says, walking into the room with Hegwig in his shoulder. I scoff and look down at Padfoot. "What do you mean she has 'Black Blood'?" The curly haired man asks. "Amia isn't dead, Sirius. She's right over there." Lily sighs. I look over at them and take in the features of the man that I don't recognize. "YOU'RE LYING!" The man screams. I jump in shock and Padfoot hisses at him. I roll my eyes in annoyance. "And I'm leaving the room." I state in a monotone voice. I lift Padfoot into my arms and head out of the room only to collide with someone. "Amia? How are you feeling? You look flushed. Are you ill?" Remus questions. "Moony!" James yells with joy, running to us with the man. "Sirius! James!" He cheers. I scoff and Remus turns to me. "Anyway, how is Padfoot today?" Remus asks, taking him from me. "Remus. Padfoot hates being held like that." I state in annoyance as the cat scratches him. I take Padfoot into my arms and kiss his head. "Why are you asking if the cat's okay? Padfoot is right here in the flesh." Curly states. "Nobody cares, Curly. Now please shut up." I snap. "AMIA ELLE BLACK! APOLOGIZE TO YOUR FATHER RIGHT NOW!" Remus yells. I roll my eyes and glare at the curly haired man. "What has gotten into you! Two years ago you were perfectly fine!" James scolds. "Yeah, well try telling that to the man who is apparently my father or the real one, that it's all his fault. Because guess what?! I can't go through school with all the Black Blood insults and people yelling to hide their best friends from me. So I guess now that you know I suggest you leave me alone or try to being my mother back to life!" I yell and storm off.

I sit on my bed when someone knocks on the door and enters. I look over to the doorway and stare at the Curly haired man. "Amia? Amia Elle Black?" He asks. I nod and turn away. I'm pulled up from my bed and crushed into a hug. I shove the man away from me and push him to the ground. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I scowl. "Sirius Black. Your Father. Nice to finally see you again." He states,holding a hand out to me. I stare at him and tears well in my eyes. "Dad?" I ask. He nods and launch myself onto him, squeezing him to death in a hug. I burst into tears and he grips onto me just as tightly. "I thought I lost you!" He cries. I shake my head. "On my Birthday before I went to Hogwarts, Fudge took me to see you in Azkaban. You were yelling at him to forgive you about me and Mom while I was under the invisibility cloak. When I got home afterwards, I was crying to Remus about how I wanted to help you while you were hurting." I cry. He rubs my back gently and after a few minutes, we calm down. I rest my head on his shoulder as my eyes droop. I yawn and drift off to sleep.

*****Sirius' POV*****

Amia slumps on my shoulder and I instantly get confused. I carefully head downstairs to see the James, Lily and Remus talking to Harry quietly. "I don't know what she's doing." I panic. Remus quickly smiles and walks over, pulling Amia gently away from me. He laughs lightly and passes her back. "She fell asleep on you. Must've been quite a relaxing moment when hugging or she'd be awake still." Remus explains. Amia curls up and cuddles into me in her sleep. I send them a look and hold my daughter close to me.