Chapter 49

GRACIE POV: This is it. I'm about to be married "okay you ready?" Asked mom "yes" "Okay lets go" and with my mom on one side and dad on the other, they walked me down the stairs and outside to wear the ceremony was being held. Its the perfect day here in Nashville. Sunny blue skies, and it wasn't too hot out. I got the end of the aisle and there stood, my sisters, a few of my friends were bridesmaids and of course my son. Audrey was holding him. He smiled big when he saw me. My parents kissed me and than I joined hands with William. We said our vows and exchanged rings. Than before I knew it, we were pronounced husband and wife. "you may kiss your bride" The preacher said. After we kissed. Everyone clapped as we walked hand in hand to the house. "We did it" "yes we did, I love you so much" "I love you too" We shared another kiss. Than we went to get ready for the reception. We can't really take a honeymoon anywhere due to college classes we both have starting back up. We both took some summer courses to get started and than a little break before the fall classes and than we also have Sammy. But its okay, I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm not bummed or anything about not getting a honeymoon, I'm just so happy I got to marry the father of my child, my best friend. We were than walking out to the reception which was in the other part of the house, usually dad does his band rehearsals there for tours. Its a nice huge space. But today its for our reception. "Gracie.." "Mom, Dad" "Oh honey congratsulations, both of you" "Thank you" "before you two go out there, we need to tell you both something and also have a gift for you" "okay but you didn't have to get us anything. You've both done so much for us already over the past year and a half" "Thats what parents are for, we love you" "Love you both too" "Okay well come with us" I Looked at William and he looked at me and nodded. They pulled us into a room for privacy. "okay what is it?" "Look your mom and I are both very happy for you, For you both. We love you both very much and wanted to give you both something that you can have for as long as you want it" "okay" I said confused. They than handed us an envelope. "Whats this?" "Open it" my mom said smiling as she and my dad stood together arm and arm.  William helped me open it. "oh my god, are you serious?" I asked as I pulled out this paper and a set of keys. "What is it?" William asked "Look" I than handed him the paper."oh wow, we can't take this" He said "Please take it, its yours. Both of yours. We want you to have it and live a happy life" "I don't know what to say" William said. I was now almost in tears. But they were happy tears.  "Thank you so much, I love you both so much" "We love you too, both of you" We both hugged them. "now if you don't want that particular house, there's others here" My dad said. We laughed "no dad, this one is perfect" "can I see it?" William asked "yeah sure, do you think it's okay before we head out there?" "yeah go on" We than walked out the back way and down this path to our new home. When William saw it he was speechless. We walked inside and it was already furnished. "oh wow, they furnished it also" We than went up to the bedrooms. Sammy's room was decorated and ready to go. "Look they decorated his room like it is at the house" He smiled "yeah I can't believe they did this. I can't believe all this is ours" "me neither" We shared a kiss before heading out to our guests.