Episode {10}

Author's Note: Updated=12/09/2013

MY BIRTHDAY WAS 3 DAYS AGO :) 

I hope you enjoy this chapter guys :)

Kisses-Chickenialls 

*Yasmin's POV*

On Thursday I was a wreck. I had barely slept and I had no energy to do anything, I was weak. After my trip with Harry, my energy was completely drained out of my system.  I had to take a shower and wash my hair again after being covered in sand and water again. It wasn't very pleasant especially at midnight. I had put my clothes in a hamper filled with water hoping that the water will peel off the sand by tomorrow since I obviously can't go the wash room since they close at ten. 

When I finally made it to my bed, I couldn't go to sleep no matter how hard I tried to get my brain to switch off, it didn't. My thoughts were filled with only one person. I couldn't go to sleep because one obnoxious person was in my thoughts.

I don't know why I kept thinking about Harry, maybe it's because I am going on a mission to save myself at three in the morning with him or maybe it's because of the events that have previously happened either that I am not very happy about the idea of going to sleep with him on my thoughts.

He has a terrible set of mood swings, I don't know him, but I know him well enough to know this specific detail about him. He can go from nice to cold in two minutes and that confuses me a lot.

Like the moment he said that I could have his jumper. Speaking of his jumper, I really wish I was wearing it right now as lame as that sounds. Harry has an incredibly surprisingly nice scent and it was super comfortable on me, I didn't want to take it off. 

Two minutes before my alarm goes off at 3AM I find myself awake playing with my hair in anxiety. I barely slept again and it's because of all the thoughts I've been having about what could possibly go wrong tonight. When I hear a small and soft knock against the door my heart leaps and I start getting more anxious as I slowly walk towards the door and unlock it.

I take in Harry's appearance and before I can stop myself I let out a small laugh. 

"You look horrible." I whisper.

He's wearing a security guard costume and he looks so different from usual. His trousers are big on him, and they are anything but tight, and the shirt he's wearing must be two times bigger than his size as the sleeves go just past the elbows. 

"Shut up, just this on." He harshly shoves me the uniform and I roll my eyes at his attitude. 

I quickly put it on and I waste no time in checking to see how I look in the mirror as I leave the room as quietly as possible trying not to wake Linds up. The uniform fits me quite well to be honest although it's a tiny bit baggy.

"Oh yeah I look horrible." He rolls his eyes.

I roll my own and we quietly walk down the stairs and out to the corridors. We pretend to be on duty as we walk around campus and stare out into the distance, once we're out of shot, we run all the way to the block where the particular room is and then when we finally arrive, we see the door open.

Harry leans to the left to get  a better view and he widens his eyes. "There's another guard keeping an eye out." 

"I'll take care of it." I say as I bravely nod for Harry to hide and I knock against the door.

A chubby old man turns his head and raises his eyebrows.

"Hey guess what mate? You're off duty for the rest of the night, I'm taking over." I say trying to act as cool and normal as possible.