Episode {78}

Updated= 13/03/2015

*Yasmin's POV*

I can barely move, my legs feel like jelly and my forehead is dripping with sweat.

"Come on Yas, one more round!" Harry yells, his eyes narrowing at my lack of energy.

"I'm tired!" 

"That's not how you stay fit, you don't stop when you get tired! You push your limits. Believe you can and you will, now punch!" He instructs with a commanding tone.

I roll my eyes and take a deep breath as I start punching the punching bag again.

"Left, right, left, right!" Harry instructs as he watches me intensely. I am dripping in sweat and my knuckles are hurting.

"A few more minutes." Harry says as he crosses his arms and his muscles immediately flex. His arms are so big and he has so much muscle, that for a few seconds I feel mesmerized by his big beautiful arms.

"Don't twist your torso so much!" Harry abruptly says, stopping me from hitting the punching bag as his hands go to my waist and he turns me to face the punching bag.

I repeat this for a few more times until he finally tells me that the exercise is done.

"Hit me up." Harry smirks as he puts on a pair of weird gloves that look like a flat cushion on his hands.

"Harry I want to-" I start to say but he cuts me off. "Five minutes." 

"But Harry I can barely feels my arms." I sigh.

Harry rolls his eyes at my exhaustion and wraps his arm around me. "It's worth it. I promise!" He gives my sweaty cheeks a quick kiss before he pushes me away.

"Go!" Harry says with a louder voice as he lifts his hands up like a protective shield.

I sigh knowing he won't let me stop and start hitting the gloves. I hit and punch until my thumb and fingers go numb. After a few more minutes Harry, gratefully lets me stop. I take off the gloves and sigh in relief as I grab the glass of water he brought and gulp it down.

Harry puts on the gloves and I watch as he kicks the punching bag with a lot of force,swaying it around. He put his hair up in a bun today so it wouldn't get in his face and he honestly seems quite relieved not having to push his hair away every five seconds.

After a few more minutes he finally takes off his gloves and picks his glass and takes a small sip.

"We've been working out for half an hour, we're so fucking good." He high fives me happily.

I nod enthusiastically. "Working out with you is fun." Even though he's really strict and uptight with me when we're working out, I enjoy his company.

He smiles and explains our next plan. "Let's have a quick shower under five minutes and then go in the bath." 

I check the time on his ipad, it's only eleven.

"Where do I shower?" I ask him.

"In my shower." He chuckles.

"And where are you going to shower?" I ask baffled a little. If I shower in his shower, where will he shower?

"In my shower?" It comes out as a question as he looks at me confused.

"Wait we're showering together?" I ask uneasily.

"Yeah of course, why wouldn't we? We're going in the same bath." He says convulsed. 

"Oh, right...right..." I respond feeling embarrassed.

"What's wrong Hastings? Don't wanna get in a shower with me? I won't touch you." He winks.