chapter 1

Hey guys. So for this chapter the song is grand piano by nicki minaj. I will try to put a song for each chapter. Hope you enjoy reading this. And please comment what you think of this story so far.

-------
Chapter 1

"Abby honey how do you like your new room?" My mom asked.

If you didn't know, my mom and I just moved in to a new town.
"I love it mom. Its great!" I answered .

Honestly, I kind of did want to move out before. Not because I wanted to leave my friends behind but because rumors spread about me sleeping with my ex after we broke up. I mean usually I wouldn't care but it was a lie and everyone called me a slut.

Just as I snapped out of my thoughts, I saw a sexy beast standing at the window opposite of mine.
Damn he is hot!!
He saw me staring and smirked.

Oh shit! I better go change and look good!

I am wearing my grey joggers and black tank top. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans that make my ass look good and a pair of Calvin Klein sports bra.
Time to tease this hot ass guy!!

Dont get me wrong. I am not a slut I just want to have some fun ( not sex).I changed in the bathroom and went to sit on my bed.

I could feel him staring at me.Yass its working. I fanned my face and acted as if it's hot.
I then walked over to the window and opened it slowly.
I finally looked up to meet his eyes.He was staring at my belly piercing.It was a silver dream catcher.

"Can u stop staring at me. By the looks of your facial expression, I feel like you are imaging me naked" I said in a nice but low voice.

"Oh please, you are not that hot. How about I show you better than any guy you have ever seen?" He replied with a smirk.

"How about no thanks? I am pretty sure I have seen better than that" I said and pointed at his figure.

He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller id. It was my best friend Jessica. I smiled

Just before walking away, I blew the hot guy a kiss and went to the living room.

After face timing jessica and eating lunch, I decided to go rest a bit.

Just as I opened my bedroom door, I saw someone with a black hoodie on looking through my stuff.i couldn't see his face because his back was to me and he was seated on my bed.

I quickly grabbed the knife I used to dice the apple I ate earlier(thank god I forgot to put it back) and said

"Who are you and wtf do you want?"

He turned around and once I saw his face, I dropped the knife back onto the plate.

It was the guy from the window earlier.

He laughed and took a step closer to me.

"Hey kitten. Nice weapon you got there" he said nodding his head towards the knife . He kept on walking towards me. For every step he took I backed up.i was soon against my white wall. He gently pushed the door closed and locked it.

"Aww kitten are you scared?" He said smirking.

Damn he is hella fine. And those eyes that- wait wtf am I saying?! He might kill me soon and all I do is admire him?!

"Off course not. Why would I be? But first off, why are you in my room and how did u get in ?" I said acting smooth. Deep down I was dying

"Well you see kitten, I am not exactly the good guy. I came here to see what you are up to. Oh and the getting in part? I jumped into your window. By the way, you look really hot when you are confused"He said with a wink.

Oh shit. I forgot my mom is downstairs. If she sees him she will kill me!

" you have to get out now! If my mom sees you she will kill both of us "

I tried pushing him but he wouldn't move. All of a sudden his smirk grew bigger.

He put his hands on my back rubbing it softly.

"Its okay kitten. I am here to protect you" I felt has hands go lower down to my ass. I wanted to stop him but I couldn't because the other half of me wanted him.He gave my ass a rub. Dang it felt so good. He kept going down and stopped at my thighs.
Dang what is he doing to me?! As much ad I liked it, I didn't want him to think I fell for him. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck as if I was going to kiss him. He brought his hands up to my waist. Waiting for me to kiss him.

I unwrapped my arms from his neck . I ran my hand down his abs and said

" I am not your kitten"

I can tell he was turned on because as soon as I finished my sentence, he turned me around. My back was now facing him and he was hugging me from behind. I felt his manhood hard against me and smiled. He soon realized too and pulled away.
He whispered a quick "not yet." And climbed out of my window.

Oh god what is this guy doing to me?

I finally went to bed after changing.

I can already tell I am going to enjoy living here.

----
Hey I hope you enjoyed it!
Honestly I am so nervous because idk if the story is good so far or if I should stop writing it cause its crap. Please leave a comment letting me know what you think so far.
Also vote
Thankss