chapter 6

I am finally on summer break! I can update way more often now.

---

Yesterday me, Axel and Zack hung out at the mall. We just walked around but zack bought something on his own. I asked him what it was but he didn't answer.i decided not to push it and later went home. I went to sleep after wards.

"Abby! Come down please" I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

"Coming" I ran down the stairs still in my PJ's. Mom was standing by the table with packed suitcases.

I looked at them in confusion, waiting for her to explain.

"Abby honey, I have to go on a business trip to canada. This time its for a month. I transfered money to your debit card and if you need someone to stay with you, you can invite friends over. No parties. No smoking. No alcohol. No sex. Got it?"

Oh I got it.

"Yeah. Have fun mom. Love you and dont worry about me I am good on my own" I said kissing her cheek.

She said goodbye and left.

Yasssssss!!!! The whole house is mine for a month! I can do anything now!

I automatically called kat.
Oh I forgot to tell you about my new best friend. Her name is Katherine (kat). I met her on my second day in the new school. She is so cool and loves to party.

She picked up on the second ring.

"Supp babe!!"

"Heyyy kat! So my mom just left for a business trip and I have the house for a month!"

"No way! Omg lets throw a party! This saturday and it can be a open party so no invites everyone is welcomed. Maybe we can get you a boyfriend there too!"

'Omg yass we should! Come over later and we can plan it all out. And I dont want a boyfriend I just want to have fun and smoke me some hookah."

"Yass bitch! I will be there in an hour!"

I ran up to my room to change I am so happy I opened one dance by drake and started dancing. I learned a lot of moves from my dance class. Then, needed me by Rihanna came on.

"You was tripping on that shit I was kicking to ya but baby, don't get it twisted. You was just another nigga on a hit list Tryin' to fix you inner issues with a bad bitch
Didn't they tell you that I was -"

" a savage."another voice sang. I looked up to see zack looking shocked. Ugh stupid Window! I always forget it open.

"Since when did you learn to dance and sing? Your voice is the second most beautiful thing I have ever heard."

Aww this made me blush a bit. "I have been dancing since 15 and my voice has always been like that I guess. Oh and what is the first most beautiful thing you ever heard?"

Zack climbed in to my room.he stood two feet in front of me.

"The way you say 'I love you zack"

"But I never said that"

He sighed "not yet"

Awkward.

"Ight I need to change"

"Perfect. You may start" he said and leaned onto the wall.

I walked over to him and started pushing and hitting him playfully.

"Zack, get out"

"Ok ok. But why do you need to change? Where are you going? "

"Kat is coming over. I have the whole house to myself for a month so we are planning out a party. "

"A month? You can do much shit now that your mom is out. Damn you a badass.Oh and as for the party, I will help plan it out and I can bring the drinks and what not"

"Alright. Kat comes in like 30 minutes so get out and come back later."

"Ok bye kitten" he said giving me a quick kiss.

I dont even know what's going on between us. We kiss and hug often but we dont have a label . I am planning on asking him later.

"Bye"

I quickly changed and ran down the stairs. I heard foot steps coming from up stairs.

Was someone hiding and thought I left? Are we getting robbed? I peaked at the stairs.

Phew! It was zack.

"Can't you be a normal person and come through the door? You scared me."

"No I cant.and why did you kick me out to change if you change with the curtains open?"

"You saw me change?!"

"Perfect show. I mean did you expect me to look away from a hot girl changing? Not happening. Oh and btw nice panties. But they would look even better if you took them off" zack winked .

"You are such a pervert. "

----
I know it's short but I promise next couple will be long and interesting

Vote
Comment
Show some love

Byee