Chapter 23

Wanda's pov:

The feeling of my life being sucked out of me. The pain and agony is unbearable. The feeling of someone pushing their hand into my chest and slowly ripping out my heart. Falling on to my knees screaming. I'm scared, angry, heartbroken. A part of me is now gone. The words "twelve minutes older than you" keep ringing in my head. Over and over again the phrase is being replayed, it's all I hear. The last words he said to me. I see him, his lifeless body falling to the ground. I hear screams. My screams. I'm screaming. My eyes go black, darkness is all I see. The screaming keeps ringing through my ears. I want to cover my ears but I can't. It echoes through my brain. "Wanda! Wake up!" My eyes flash open. I burst up out of the bed. My body is covered in sweat. Two arms wrap around my tiny frame, Bucky. The tears start rolling down my cheeks like a waterfall. "You're okay, you're safe. I'm here". I stay there crying for long time. He never leaves my side, he keeps his arms around me, and continues to reassure me it's going to be fine. I look up at him, finally starting to calm down, "never let me go". "Never". Bucky brings me back down on to my pillow and covers me in blankets, never letting me go from his grasp. I lay my head on his chest and try to fall back asleep. He kisses my forehead and leans his head back into the pillow. I'm okay, it's just a nightmare. I try to reassure myself that it's only a bad dream, but in reality that all happened and I can't go back and change it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
{ Guys! I'm seeing civil war in a week! I can't contain my excitement! FML I already saw like 3 (not major) spoilers. People suck! It's not fair that they post that. It's not out all around the world yet, like wtf }