My master or My lover (bdsm)

I hate football Friday as they call it at my hometown. I dread going to the games but I have to support my little brother.

I grabbed my sweatshirt and purse and left. I got a decent parking spot. I walked slowly to the gate. I knew I was going to see him. He was the coach of the team. I paid my dues and went to find a spot. I saw my best friend Andrew waving and acting like a lunatic. I couldn't help but smile at him well I made my way over.

Andrew, "hey there beautiful." He lend over and kissed my cheek. I felt a light blush coming on. I looked over to HIM. He was glaring at Andrew. I, "it's so cold. I hate it." Andrew, "wear thicker clothes smarty." I punched his shoulder. He started to pout. Making the girls around us coo at him.

The game ended. We won yet again. Andrew, "come over to mines. I have a gift for ya." I, "alright." I walked off to my car. A figure stood by it. I, "coach brown fancy seeing ya here." Coach, "why we're you so close to that sorry excuse of a man?" I, "last time I checked that is none of your business Bailey." I moved around him but he caught my arm. His lips were right next to my eat. Bailey, "it's master slut." I almost moaned but held it back. I, "I'm no longer you slave. Remember, you didn't want,me anymore. Now I must go. I have plans. Bye Bailey. "

I left him there and drive to Andrews apartment.