sucks

I woke up to cold. I looked around to see a field. Everything that happened yesterday flash through my mind. I saw my car in the distant. I got up slowly. Everything was sore. I, "Shit i'm getting old." I walked to the car .  I knew Andrew be home. He wouldn't stay at my parents house. I finally got home. I could here him snoring real loud. I giggled and climbed up the stairs. I quickly changed and crawled into bed. He instantly pulled me to his chest. I smiled and closed my eyes. I could barely hear it  but he said, "please don't leave like that again." He pulled me in more tightly. I, "Never again."

I could smell bacon. I popped up. Andrew was no longer in the bed. I stumbled out of bed and wobbled down to the kitchen. My vision was still in a haze. I quickly rubbed my eyes. I saw him cooking well shimming his butt. I burst out in laughter. He spun around. I smirked, "Pretty nice dance you got there." Andrew, "I know. I could be on dancing with the stars." I shook my head. Andrew, "Why don't you come over here and I'll give you a private show." I, "At least be classy and give me a show in the living room." He threw his head back an started to laugh. I smiled and walked over to him. He pulled me into a kiss. I smiled real big against his lips. We just stood like that. But a hard knock on our front door broke us apart. I, "I'll get it." I walked to the door and pulled it open. I saw Nic. Nic, "Thank heavens your home safe. mom's been freaking out because she doesn't know we you're at." I, "Oh. I just got home at 6 and kinda fell asleep. sorry." Nic, "What's that smell?" He barged in. I, "Uh bacon. Andrew is cooking brunch." Nic, "I'm staying for brunch then. Go get Darren out of the car for me please." I, "Fuck that. you get him. He's your Boyfriend." I walked back to the kitchen. Andrew, "I just got done. Ready to eat?" I, "We're having 2 guests over." Andrew, "Nic and Darren. Heard Nic from the entrance." He came over and pecked my lips. Nic, "Ewww Nasty grown up kiss. icky!!!" I  flipped him off.  Darren chuckled at us. Nic, "Aren't you going to  do something about her?" We all knew he was teasing me. Darren walked over and gave me a high five. We all laughed but Nic. Nic, "Looks like you wont be getting anything for awhile." Andrew, "In the doghouse. Sucks to be you man."