Four

[Lynn's POV]
Today was Friday, the last day I'd see her this week.
I couldn't meet her eyes today. I felt.. mistrustful. Although I've never connected with her more than the occasional eye contact, I feel as though she would trust me - which she can't. I can't let her do that, because eventually I will have to lose it.
I don't want to hurt her like that - or at all.
She watched me for a little longer today. I could feel her eyes on me, but strangely I didn't mind her looking. She wasn't like other people, who stared in ridicule, fear or hatred. No... She stared for other reasons. Deeper reasons. More... positive reasons.
I can't allow myself to be caught up in this. I can't allow my heart to control my mind. Before her, I was good at that; controlling my feelings was the least of my problems. Now?
Now I'm falling faster and faster, falling for her, falling for a girl I've never spoken to and never can speak to.
At least, I'm not supposed to speak to her. But I want to, so, so badly. She's the one person I really see; others are just a hazy blur of black and white. With her, I see full colours, clarity, so much more than just another faint outline. Yet here I am... Stuck, unable to talk to her.
I know that if I do, the feelings and the connection can only grow stronger. To know this is a daily torture - knowing I can look as much as I want, but nothing can never go beyond that.
Alexa San Román has captured my heart.
She won't let it go.