LABELS

There is no such thing as color. I'm not black you're not white. Black and white that's what the world calls us. But it's not who i am we didn't come out of our mothers saying hey I'm black or I'm white. People have been taught to be black or white and to call people that. Along with what you call yourself it's just a label from birth the world force feeds us these labels. Eventually  we all swallow them digest exept the labels we were given never ever doubting them.  There's one problem labels are not you labels are not me labels are just labels. Who we truly are is not skin deep not color. When you drive your car no one can would ever confuse the car for you. When i drive my body why do you confuse me for my body it's my body not ME. Our bodies are just cars that we operate and drive around. The dealership we cost society decided to label mind the BLACK EDITION your still irish WHITE EDITION and with no money down 0%APR and no test drive. We were forced to own our bodies fir the rest of our lives i fail to see the logic or pride defining myself or judging another by the cars (bodies) we drive because who we truly are is found inside. Scientist concludede that we're all mixed race in the human species doesn't exist or however historian knows that race was invented in the 15th century to devide people from  eachother thinking it has worked perfectly. My answer NO I'm not here to lecture.

BUT WHO WOULD YOU BE IF THE WORLD NEVER GAVE YOU A LABEL ?

Would you be white black mexican asian native american Indian middle eastern NO. We would be one we would be together no longer living in the error of calling himan beings black people or white people. These labels that will forever blind us for seeing a person for who they are but instead seeing them trough the judgemental prejudicial artificial filters of who we think they are. If you let a label defind yourself. It's an undeniable fact that where there's division there will be a conflict. Conflict starts war. Wars start with labels it's always us against them. So the answer to war racism sexism so simple that every politician has missed it is still able to rip them off. Isn't it funny that no baby is born with racism yet every baby cries when they hear the cries of another. No matter what gender culture or color proven that deep down we were meant to connect and care for each other that is our mission that's not only my opinion that's also the truth. In a world that's so description labels only distort our vision.

That is why a couple of people reading this wil dismiss it or feel resistance and conflicted

But just remember so that the caterpillar before it dropped its shelling between the magnificent butterfly will be. As labels as our shels and we must do the same thing as caterpillars to finally spread our wings. Human beings were not meant to be slapped with labels like groceries at supermarkets DNA cannot be regulated by the FDA we wear meant to be free and only if you remove them all in stop living in thinking so small will we be free to see ourselves and eachother for who we truly are.

SPREAD LOVE AND PEACE ❤️🙏🏼  FEEL BLESSED 

Tell me what you thought about this chapter in the comments love you all