Thursday

Thursday is a little kid, about 9 years of age. He runs around and plays  quite a bit but makes sure to always finish his homework before getting too distracted. He is a responsible young kid who wishes to be an astronaut when he is older, his parents must be proud of him.

Not long ago one of his teeth fell, he’s been telling everyone about it! Even Mr.Tuesday shrugged when Thursday told him about the fallen tooth. He is blonde and had beautiful green eyes, I’m sure he’ll grow up to be a total hottie. He has many freckles all over his body due to the fact that his mother is Irish and tells people that every mole is an angel’s kiss and that he has been blessed by a lot of angels. His pale skin often leads him to be chosen as the vampire in school plays, but he doesn’t mind.

Thursday has many friends and plays with both girls and boys. He goes in play dates to the park, and sleeps over friend’s houses whenever his parents allow him to. He is diligent and smart and clearly has a bright future.

Thursday is the only of the seven who is able to get Tuesday to talk at all. He sits on his lap and tells him about his day, asks about the other’s and reads books to him. Whenever anyone asks Thursday about his feelings towards Tuesday he responds that he sees him as a big brother and he needs to get him to smile because he looks to sad.

Thursday really is a sweet kid.