Mount Justice

After discovering what was underneath Cadmus, the members of the Justice league take their (former) sidekicks to the old league secret headquarters where they will have their training, missions, and just hanging out

After discovering what was underneath Cadmus, the members of the Justice league take their (former) sidekicks to the old league secret headquarters where they will have their training, missions, and just hanging out. Batman said" Red Tornado will watch over you here at the Cave, Black Canary with be your trainer, and i'll send you on missions." Then Robin said "real missions?" Batman replied "yes real missions and when you are ready you need to choose a leader for this team." Soon after Batman told the team everything they needed to know about Mnt. Justice he told them about a fifth member. Then the zeta tubes were activated and Martian Manhunter came through with a teenage girl. Batman then said to the four boys "this is miss Martian, she's the niece of Martian ManHunter and she will be part of the team." Then the boys walked up to her and said hi and introduced themselves Robin called Superboy over who was still standing where the four boys were, then Superboy came over and Miss Martain changed her shirt to the same colors as his. He was shocked at first then smiled at her.