Chapter 11: another tragedy

That night when Rachel and the others got home they were puzzled. The fire department was all there. You can't be over here one of the men said. Excuse me we all live here said Rachel. There's been a bad fire. Rachel had no home it was burned up. What happened to my house? We are unaware but your neighbor called us. Rachel went next door to Ms wine's house but when she got there ms wine was dead. There was a not that said you get what you deserve Rachel. Rachel put the note inside her bra and left the house. So what am I supposed to do about my house I have kids and friends staying with me. Well Ms Coleman only thing we can tell you is stay with a friend said one of the men. Rachel was so angry you could see it in her face. Today is a crazy day said Livo. Who you telling said JJ. Something fishy is going on said Morgan. Yeah and I don't like it said Rachel. Mom what are we going to do about our house? Said Ruby. There's only one thing we can do we gotta move back in with Wade. Rachel and the others got into the car. Sorry sami that we dragged you into all this Said Morgan. It's okay as long as I'm with you that's all that matters he said. Morgan smiled. An hour later they arrived at the Barrett mansion. Rachel knocked on the door. R-truth answered the door in his robe he made from a plastic garbage bag. What yall doing here its 1:00 am? My house is gone and we need to stay here said Rachel. R-truth let them in. What a lovely house said Sami. I know said Brittany. Let me go tell wade y'all need a place to stay said R-truth. He walked up the stairs. Five minutes later wade came down stairs. Well well well look who decided to come crawling back said wade smiling. First of all shut up because my house burned down said Rachel. Hi Grandpa said lovely. Hey sweetie welcome home. Where's Carmen? Said Morgan. Upstairs said Wade. After many hours they were all settled in. That night was hard to sleep Rachel kept trying to put the pieces together but nothing didnt seem to fit. Rachel than left the house that night and went back to Morgan's place. It took Rachel hours to get there. She found the note left by whom ever still on Justin. She snatched off the note that had dried up blood on it. After this Rachel went to Morgan's parents house and took that note off them. After this she returned to Wade's house and did research that night. The next day when everyone woke up Rachel brought her laptop to the table. Um Rachel what's going on? said Carmen. Rachel asked Brittany to see her phone book and fast. Brittany gave the book to Rachel. Her fingers crossed the name Collin cassidy. Rachel compared the handwriting to the notes left on all their loved ones. Collin cassidy's handwriting matched all the ones on all the notes left behind. I know who did this Collin Cassidy. Just than there was a knock at the door it was Bo Dallas, sting, sting,sting99,lex Luger, Kevin Nash,Curtis Axel. Rachel and the others ran to the back door to try to escape but it was too late Enzo Amore and Collin cassidy were there and they had guns. There was no where for them to run.