Chapter 1

To live alone in a forest isn't all it's cut out to be. You have Ewoks infesting your home, and you get more splinters than you want to count. Trust me. I live on the forest moon of Endor. I had loosely braided my ebony black hair, and I had a leather dress. I never knew my name, so I called myself: Ebony. I am 15 years old and... that almost all I know about myself. I know I have some special ability to jump between trees, and I can climb them inherently faster than the Ewoks can. I don't know... it's just strange. Well, my adventure started when I tripped over a speeder bike. (Yeah... that's a great way to start an adventure. I know.) Anyways, it was half exploded, and I had no idea why. I heard a rustle in the leaves, and I jumped back. I saw that a little pesky furball was exploring the speeder, and then a Wookie and a human with brown shaggy hair followed. The Ewok seemed to smell me, and I refused to back up, or all three of them would hear me.

"Hey, what do you smell?" the man asked.

"Torontogosh!" the creature responded. The man and the Wookie started continuing on, and the man shrugged his shoulders at the Ewok.

"No! Yub-nub!" the Ewok squeezed in between the duo's legs, and pointed with his spear directly where I was hiding. I groaned, but didn't know I had. The Wookie gave a growl, and the man pulled his blaster.

"Come outa there!" he commanded. I stood up, and the man seemed to recognize me, but the look in his eyes only lasted for a split second. "What's your name?" he asked me.

"I- I'm Ebony." I whispered. "What- who are you?"

The man rolled his eyes and said, "Call me Han. Why are you out here?"

"Uh, I live here." I stated, talking to him in a smug way. "Better question is: why are you here?"

"That... is something you don't need to know until I can trust you." Han said, slowly putting his blaster back into his holster.

"Well, the only way you can learn to trust me is if I come with you." I smirked. Han groaned, clearly regretting his choice of words.

"Fine, come on ki- Ebony."

...

A/N

I hope I didn't give to much away already.

I am excited for my Ebony series! It's been going so well!

Hey did anyone else see the Rouge One Trailer? I saw it the day it came out! *SCREAMS!*

Anyways... I am so excited for this series (like I said).

QUESTION: HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET TITLES AND STUFF ON THE PICTURE YOU WANT TO BE THE COVER????? Please answer in the comments.

May the Force be with you!

-IntoAStoryTime