Chapter 2

"Han, where are we going?" I asked.

"Good question." he replied.

"You mean, you don't know?" I asked, worried. Han turned around.

"Yes, I know where I'm going!" he shouted at me. I stepped back, and waited until he was a few paces ahead of me to walk again. The Ewok was at my feet.

"Ugh." I groaned. "Go away."

"No!" it replied, still having a Ewok touch to it. "Echuwanta,"

The Wookie growled, and I looked up. In front of me, was a ship!

"Whoa." I muttered. "Looks like junk." I then added under my breath. Han seemed to hear this, and then a flicker of concern seemed to enter his eyes. I almost could feel sadness flying off of him! Soon, the feeling was gone. "Han, what's going on?" I asked. Soon realizing I had asked this, I clasped my hand over my mouth.

"You... how would you know how I'm feeling?" he snapped.

"I- I don't know! I." I stopped, not knowing what to say.

"Yeah exactly," Han replied, but I could still almost feel he was worried. We entered the ship, and Han told me to stay in the open area. As soon as Han was in what I assumed was the cockpit, I followed started towards it. The Wookie had also gone with him. I heard Han say,

"I found her."

"Found me? What? Who is he talking to?" my head rushed with thoughts, though I only had heard 3 words. I heard footsteps coming close to the door, so I rushed back to the open room, and sat on the seats.

"Ebony, do you want to stay here?" Han asked, with a different tone in his voice. I shook my head, knowing I wouldn't be able to say anything without blurting my thoughts. "Okay. Chewy! Come on." Han said, changing his attention from me to the Wookie, whose name was Chewy... (Okay okay it was Chewbacca but I didn't know at the time.) I still felt awkward, tagging along with a man I barely knew, and how could I practically feel his emotions? What did he mean by, 'I found her.'? I didn't know, but I didn't like it. I was glad the Ewok was staying on Endor though. I hated those creatures. That really wasn't the least of my concerns at the moment though. I felt the ship jerk, and I fell over in my seat. We must've been in flight then. As soon as the ship stopped jerking, I made my way to the cockpit.

"Hey Han," I muttered. Han turned around sharply, and motioned for me to sit down. I took the offer, and sat down behind him. He didn't say anything, but I still felt a strange worry around him. I don't know what that feeling was, but I asked. "You're worried. Why?"

"You... I'm worried about you." Han replied, not looking at me. I froze.

"Why?" I asked. Confusion took me over, and it seemed as if I couldn't breathe.

"You'll have to ask who we're about to see." Han said. A planed was in front of us. I shuddered. Who were we going to see?

...

A/N

Yay! Chapter 2 done!

This is so exciting this is the best story I've written so far!

Not much to say today!

May the Force be with you!

-IntoAStoryTime