The wheel of mythicality

"Beep beep beep!"
Link suddenly woke up and turned off the alarm. He silently turned around to check if he woke up Christie, but luckily she was still fast asleep. He rubbed his eyes while looking over at the alarm clock that showed 3.45 AM. Why did he set the alarm so early? It took a few seconds before he remembered; today was the day he was finally going to do it. Today he was finally going to confess the love he had felt for his best friend for several years.

He got up as silently as he could, and snuck out of the house as fast as possible, so that no one would notice him leaving. He grabbed an apple on his way out, before he headed to the studio.

The studio was all empty when he got there. Like, why would anyone else be there at 4 AM?
Link unlocked the door and went inside. It was pitch dark, and he had a little trouble finding the light switch at first. When he finally got the light on, he turned around to his biggest shock of the day, so far.
He gasped when he saw what looked like a person standing in the other side of the room. The person wasn't one of the tallest, so it could not have been Rhett, but it was clear that it was a male.

"Mike?" Link said with a sqeaky little voice, scared if there was anyone there to ruin his plans. He got no respond. "Alex? Kevin?" he continued, but still there was no answer. He walked a little closer upon the person, and realised that it was just a manequin. "Oh, that's right; Eddie was talking about moving it here..." he mubled to himself in relief as he walked towards the room where the wheel of mythicality was stored.

He found the wheel and was ready to start the plan he had been making over the last couple of months. He searched through all the spots for an ending that weren't so special. He found one that said "Link says hi to Rhett on a noisy bus" and decided that they didn't need that one. He rubbed the writing off with the sleeve of his hoodie, so that there was an empty space.
Then he took a little piece of metal and fested it on the back of the wheel, on the side opposite to the empty spot. Because of the extra weight, it was a bigger chance of the wheel landing on the spot that now was empty.

Before he left the room, he pulled out a marker from his pocket and wrote on the empty spot. He stood up and admired it. Admiring the spot containing only four letters, forming the word "kiss"