Will it cupcake?

It was still way too early for the others to show up, but Link decided to not go home in the meanwhile, in case Christie had woken up and had a lot of questions for him. He went out the small kitchen and made some coffee. His eyes were quite heavy after getting just a few hours of sleep.

He sat down on a sofa, and was fast asleep just a few moments later.

"You'll have to wake up darling", Rhett heard someone say. He looked up and saw Jessie standing in front of him. "You'll get late for work."
Rhett did as she said, and went downstairs to have breakfast. After finishing his meal, he kissed his wife and children goodbye and drove off to the studio.

The first thing he noticed when he got there, was another car parked in front of the studio. Links car. Since when did he come to work earlier than me? He thought. Maybe Christie had just kicked him out of bed again.
Rhett walked over to the door. He pulled his keys out of a pocket, but the door was alredy open. It's probably just Link.
He was right, and as fast he came inside, he found Link sleeping on the sofa.

He took up his phone and took a few pictures of the sleeping Link before he tried to wake him up. He gently shook his shoulders and tickled him on the belly. After a little while, he could se a smile forming on Links lips. Seconds later Link woke up and started laughing.
Rhett thought that Links laughter was the cutest laughter in the whole world. He loved it whenever he managed to make Link smile. He was even more beautiful than normal when he smiled. Rhett looked at Link laughing and smiled because it made him so happy, but in the same time he could feel his heart sinking, feel the pain of knowing that Link didn't feel the same for him, knowing that they would never be toghether.

They continued tickling each other and laughing for some minutes before they heard the door open. They both turned around to see Stevie coming in with a big cardboard box in her arms. "What is that for?" Link asked eagerly. "Ingredients for what the two of you are going to eat today", she answered. Link looked a little confused. "You bought lunch?" "No, we're doing an episode on Will it cupcake today, don't you remember?" "Oh yes, that's right" Link mumbled. He had completely forgotten about everything they were going to do, all he could think of was that one word he had written on the wheel.

Stevie went out to the kitchen and started making the cupcakes. Rhett and Link weren't allowed to be there. What was in the cupcakes were going to be a surpsise, but Link swore he saw a box of tomatoes sticking out of Stevies cardboard box.

The time went pretty slow, but within an hour the whole crew was there, the cupcakes were baked, and they were ready to start shooting. Everyone went to their places and the camera was turned on. "Today we ask the age old question; will it cupcake?" Rhett said. "Let's t-talk about that" Link stuttered. He was a little nervous if his plan with the wheel would work or not. "Are you okay?" Rhett asked while the intro was playing. Link nodded, but Rhett could see that there was something bothering him. He wanted to hug him and calm him down, but thought that it would have been too weird when he knew Link didn't love him the same way.

The episode went just like any other "will it"-episode. The food got grosser and grosser and Link gagged quite a lot of times. He was right about the tomatoes. The fourth cupcake they got was red with small pieces of tomato on top of it. Rhett had no trouble getting it down, but Link had big struggles. When he finally swallowed the tomato cupcake, he grabbed Rhetts arm. Rhett looked at him and wondered if it was just because he was exhausted, or if he actually meant something by holding him.

They ate another three cupcakes each before Rhett could finally say "you know what time it is." A little video clip from a fan showed up while the wheel was put into place. Link double checked that the metal piece was still on before he spun it.
The wheel kept spinning for what seemed like an hour. It finally started to slow down, getting slower and slower when getting closer to the "kiss" spot. Link watched it while noticing that his palms were getting a little sweaty. It kept getting closer. Only two more spots now. One spot. The wheel had almost stopped spinning, but because of the extra weight on the bottom, it finally tipped over to the spot Link was hoping for. His plan worked!

Rhett read what the wheel said. His heart speeded up quite a lot when understanding what it meant. He looked at Link who was alredy looking directly into his eyes, while hearing whispering from the crew. Both Rhett and Link were really nervous, thinking that the other did not feel the same as they did. They looked each other in the eyes for a while before they both suddenly went in for a big, wet kiss. Rhett could feel Links tounge pressing against his lips. He wasn't sure if it was a good idea to tounge kiss on camera, but he didn't care. All he wanted was Link, and he finally let their tounges meet.