T H R E E

Hayes' POV

Nate, Sammy, and I all decided to go to New York because LA wasn't safe for any of us.

"Hey, instead of worrying about the Feds, let's go out to a club or something. That'd be fun, right?" Sam suggested.

"Sure," Nate and I both nodded our heads.

Talya's POV

I put on an Adidas shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and Jordan Concord 11's.

Here- Emma

Here- Emma

I walked outside to her black Range Rover and got in.

"Where's this party thing?" I asked while putting on my seat belt.

"At the Château Casino." "Oh.. I've never been there before." "You'll like it. It has a rooftop and stuff, It's really nice."

-

We arrived there and it was nice. Emma and I aren't really the ones to gamble, so we went to the rooftop where they had a bar and dance floor and stuff. It was amazing.

You could see the beautiful city lights and what's going on below you.

"Hot guy to your left." She whispered to me. I looked left of me and didn't really see anyone that looked desirable.

"Your other left." "My other– That's right." I laughed "Just look." She said annoyed.

He wasn't really my type, but I guess he was kind of cute.

"You should go talk to him." I suggested "Woah. There's no way I'm doing that." "Go, it'll be fine." "He probably already has a girlfriend." She said "Just go." I said while pushing her. "Okay, okay. Chill." She said.

I watched as she slowly, hesitantly walked over to the guy.

Hayes' POV

We arrived at this really dope casino and it turns out there's a rooftop that has a bar and dance floor.

Nate stayed in the casino, while Sammy and I went to the roof top.

We walked to the bar and got two glasses of Jack Daniels.

We were talking about the other night, when they got me out of the police station, when someone caught my eye.

She was wearing an Adidas shirt that showed a little bit of her stomach, dark blue skinny jeans, and Jordans.

"Aye, Hayes. You listening?" Sammy's voice snapped me out of my daze.

"Mhm." "Are you sure? Or were you too busy staring at that girl's ass?" He laughed "I wasn't staring at her ass!" I snapped back at him.

"Yeah you were," he nudged my shoulder "Go and talk to her." He said "No." "Why? You guys would be cute." "Cause," I answered "Cause what?" "She probably has a boyfriend or something." "Doubt it." He took another sip of his drink.

"Hey!" "I didn't mean it like that. I mean you should stop doubting yourself." "I'm not doubting myself." "Ok, then go talk to her." "I'm-" "Hey, guys, what're we looking at?" I was cut off by Nate walking up behind Sam and I

"Hayes' little girlfriend." Sam said while pointing to her "Oh really?" He looked at me with a smirk "No. What did you do?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"I lost fifty bucks, but I wanna hear more about Hayes' little crush." "I don't like her." I mumbled "You better go talk to her before I do," he took a sip of beer "Cause damn."

"Okay, fine."

I strutted over to her, honestly kind of nervous.

Talya's POV

I watched as Emma awkwardly made small talk with this guy. He seems to be interested though, so that's good.

I looked up and saw a guy strutting towards me with a small smile on his face.

"Um, hi, my name is Hayes," His voice kind of cracked "Shit." He cursed to himself.

"Hi, Hayes," I slightly laughed "I'm Talya." "Well, Talya, I think your very beautiful and I was wondering if I could get your phone number?"

"Sure." He pulled out his phone and handed it to me.

I put in my contact and handed him his phone back.

"So, tell me about yourself." I said "Well, I just moved here from LA." "Oh, I love LA." "Maybe one day I could take you there." I stayed silent because I was a little creeped out by that statement.

He awkwardly laughed to himself and scratched the back of his neck "Not like— I mean.. Because.. I.. Ya know..." He trailed off.

"Yeah, I get what you mean," I smiled "But maybe I should show you around New York first." "Yeah. That sounds better."

"Can I, um, buy you a drink.. If that's ok?" He asked

"Sure, I'd love that."