4 - Pavel's Threat (The YIPs)

Evelyna parks the car, shaking off the two daydreams from the car ride. She finds herself being able to pull into the private "player lot" and she parks next to Vladdy's car. As soon as she parks the car, she spots Vladdy emerge from the entrance, walking briskly with Victor Hedman at his side.

The redhead gets out and closes the door. She smiles and waves at them.

"Did you let Joey know?" Vladdy asks.

"I did."

"Did you daydream about me in the car?" Vladdy questions, folding his arms.

Evelyna looks down at her feet and mumbles, "Maybe..."

"I can tell you did. You're bright red and acting all gushy. But just remember, I'm Stammer. And also, you owe me half your paycheck, Heddy!" Vladdy smacks an annoyed Victor in the chest playfully. "He thought that you'd be more in control of your feelings. I know you too well, my redhaired girl friend."

"Vladislav," Evelyna grumbles.

"Sorry, friend who is a girl..." He puts an arm around her shoulders and they walk back inside the arena.

"Anyway, did you get everyone?" she inquires.

"Well, not exactly. Heddy, the Triplets and I were around, but unfortunately not everyone is able to. So I gathered who I could." They enter the locker room, where the familiar faces are. "It's gonna be Tyler Johnson, Ondrej Palat, Nikita Kucherov, Victor Hedman, Jonathan Drouin, Alex Galchenyuk, you and I."

"So someone took Yzerchuk?" Galchenyuk questions.

"I'm sorry Chucky, it's still weird seeing you in Bolts gear...but yes."

"Sorry I'm late, but you can't have a rescue mission for Dani without me!" Steven Stamkos' voice booms out. "Count me into the group!"

"Of course Stammer, the captain is always welcome," Ondrej remarks, putting a hand to his heart.

"Don't be a kiss ass, Pally," TJ scolds his linemate.

"Don't be your mom," Drouin remarks.

"Can I beat him?" Ondrej asks. "I really want to. I hate it when he breaks out those sarcastic "your mom" joke lines.

"We like those people on TV show!" Nikita exclaims. "In-Investi-gators? Like those bad alligators that around here or that college football team. I think that word though. Right Pally and TJ?" He awkwardly smiles.

"You're cute, Kuch, you really are. It's investigators. And I suppose that we are," Ondrej responds, looking at his friend.

Nikita beams up at Ondrej. Galchenyuk laughs. "We can be Yzerchuk Investigative Peoples! We can finds Yzerchuk and then keeps him safe!" the Russian exclaims, clapping his hands with excitement.

Steven chuckles and pads forward into the room, joining Evelyna, Vladdy and Victor. "Don't get too carried away there, Kuch. Remember safety is our number one priority. We're lucky to have players back and we can't afford to have anymore injuries."

Nikita nods his head and then he throws his hand out, pointing at the doors to the locker room. "Datsyuk!"

Pavel Datsyuk casually enters the room with a posse of four other Red Wings, including: Dylan Larkin, Niklas Kronwall, Justin Abdelkader and Brendan Smith. The Bolts all tense up. "Well, well, well, what do we have here boys? A group of Bolts who think that they aren't in way over their heads."

"What do you want Datsyuk?" Steven snarls, spinning around and glaring at him, as Pavel halts blocking the doorway and the others spread around the room.