---8--- Rachel's POV

Cookie: Heeeeeere's chapter 8! Wooty woot! Pic of Jason on the right! *shakes booty*

And song link "Rush Rush" by Paula Abdul. Like yo...I was listening to the song at the end of the chapter and I teared up a little. *sniff* You should listen to it :)

---

(Rachel's house; Sunday Night....)

--Rachel's POV--

I lay limp on my side on my bed, feeling like the most useless of creatures as hot tears slid from my eyes and landed on my pink pillow with a light thump.

     It was already Sunday night and not once have I stepped out this house. Dad had made Maggie take away my cell phone and unhook my Internet connection, completely cutting me off from the outside world. I knew he was doing it to prevent me from contacting Jason.

     Dad and I haven't even talked since that Friday night when I told him I'm pregnant. Instead of talking to me himself he made Maggie our mediator, the poor woman the only link between us now. He probably can't stand the sight of me anymore. He was probably thinking "what did I do wrong?"

     I closed my eyes and curled my white gown clad body up in a ball under the covers, wishing that I could tell him that he didn't do anything wrong. That it had been my choice...my fault. At the same time I wanted to beg him not to hate me, to stop ignoring me. I never felt so alone.

     My own home felt like an alien planet to me.

     It was faint, but I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened my eyes and stared at it before saying, "C-come in". It was probably Maggie. She was the only allowed to come see me now.

     The door slowly opened and Maggie's smiling face popped in. "Hi, Rachel. How are you feeling, honey?"

     "Okay."

     "No upset stomach?"

     I shook my head. "No." At least not at the moment.

     "Good." Even though there was a smile on her lips, Maggie looked hesitant before fully stepping in my room. I saw that today she wore a white shirt and blue jeans, looking oddly like a country girl ready to rodeo a bull. All she was missing was the hat and ropes.

     "I remember when I got morning sickness when I was pregnant with my son," Maggie told me with a soft fond laugh. "It was awful!"

    "Why do they call it 'morning sickness' when it seems to be a 24 hour thing?" I asked with a groan.

    Maggie shook her head and chuckled. "Exactly."

    She looked around my room, decorated with pink and blue wallpaper. My room is simple, brown carpet, a queen size bed in the middle of the room with dressers on either side of it. My computer sat on a desk in front of my bed. I loved stuffed animals so it wasn't unusual for me to have stuffed animals of different shapes and sizes decorated on my bed, dressers and computer desk.

    I had one window, a little small balcony window where I can look out and gaze up at the sky. I loved doing that, specially at night but for the past couple of days I've done nothing but lay on my bed and wallow in self pity.

    "You have a son?" I asked quietly.

     Maggie looked at me and nodded. "Yes, he's the same age as you actually. Even go to the same school."