The Sound Of Music

A/N I ran into a problem while writing this, there are so many freaking characters in the Sound of Music so I decided to use some OCs. Don't kill me please. They will just be teachers, small parts and side characters because in order for this to work right they just need to be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sound Of Music Auditions
January 15, at 2:15 in the music room.
Tryout for a part or sign up for
tech crew or stage crew.
Sign up forms are in the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren looked at the flyer on the hallway wall, "Auditions huh? Hey Armin what do you think?"

Armin looked at his friend, "Eren, no."

Eren kept reading the flyer, "Tech crew, I could do that. You could too, or you could act, your a great actor."

Armin thought for a moment, "Ya, Why not. I'll let Mikasa know too."

~~~~~~~~~~ Tryouts ~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren decided to be in tech crew. He ended up as the sound manager, that meant he had to make sure there was no feedback from the microphones that would be on the cast. He also had to play the soundtrack at times and control the microphone volumes so that no one would be drowned out.

Armin auditioned to be the captain or Rolf, he didn't really care either way.

Mikasa was good at painting so she went with stage crew. The stage crew doesn't have any idea what the director wants so they are waiting for orders.

Eren was currently sitting in a chair in the music room, it was the room that will be used for practice since there was a door that led to the stage. He already knew how to operate the equipment needed, he was there to turn on the sound track for the auditions.

Mrs. Russell was the only other person in the room, her job was the scary director. Both were waiting for the clock to turn 2:15.

Mrs. Russell finally opened the doors and in came the people. Eren knew most of the eighth graders and two seventh graders but none of the sixth graders.

Eren took a sip out of his water bottle but almost spit it out when he saw the last person walk in.

It was Levi Ackerman, known by a few other titles. He was Mikasa's cousin but she hates his guts. He was the most popular guy in school, though he didn't want to be. He was a clean freak, he was short. He could beat anyone within an inch of their life if he wanted.

He was the one Eren loved.

He sat down on one of the chairs as everyone was staring at him, except Eren who was trying to hide by pretending to be fixing the speakers.

"What are you all looking at, do I have dirt on my face or something?" It was Levi. Everyone seemed to find a strange interest in the floor.

Soon enough chatter started up, Mrs. Russell was busy looking for the scripts while talking with the music teacher.

Eren was glad he was looking at the speakers because he had forgotten a wire. He found the wire and was in the middle of plugging it in the correct spot when someone spoke behind him, "So what are you, the speaker guy?"