Real Marriage

"Liam we dont have to do this. Just say it and i'll stop it right now"

"No zayn! We have to do this, for mom. Please dont leave me, i really need you"

"Ofcourse i am not leaving you li, its just! I dont want a forced wedding for you"

"Its not just about me, its about us! I dont want that for you either"

"You think he Will come?"

"He has to zayn! He is the only person who can stop this wedding!" liam says looking at the entrance of the cruch! Already standing infront of ZAYN, waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Flashback:-

"Holy fuck harry did what???" Zayn shouts, running hand in his hair

"Where is louis??"

"Huh?"

"Where is louis???" He asks more loudly

"Umm at the Water launch, why?"

"I have to talk to him zayn! If there is one person who can stop this wedding then ITS him"

"How?"

"I will tell him everything! Not giving a fuck about whether he believe me or not and leave the rest to God? Maybe?"

"Sure then lets go"

"No!!! You stay here! I've to go alone"

"You sure??"

"I am!!" Liam assures but fuck he so deadly wanted zayn to argue and forcefully tag along with him but guess thats not happening
.
.
.

.
.
.
"Liam??? I knew it" louis growls, completely failing his attempt to free himself from the tight rope attached to his chair.

"Firstly louis i am sorry! I never wanted this... and secondly this is the only way you could here me out!"

"Its your fucking wedding day liam?? What are you doing here? Having me tied in ropes???? What the fuck... are going to accuse me for betraying my brother or some shi-"

"Shut up louis!!" Liam yells, making louis shut the minute. "I know you are upset with me! Honestly you should be... specially after what happened but listen to me first"

Liam takes a deep breathe "remember the first time you saw me at club and i said i dont remember a thing?"

Louis nodds

"I swear i dont remember a thing even till today! I wasnt lying back! Someone drugged me"

"Oh dont give me that sh-"

"Listen to me first!!!" Liam says sternly "there was someone who didnt wanted us to get married! Think about it louis!! Why???? Why will i run from my wedding when i could've said a no and end this! There was someone who wanted to spoil my reputation and he drugged me for that! And the day of our wedding! I was kidnapped! Fucking kidnapped!! Zayn came to save me when i was expecting you.... Those- they were going to rape me when zayn bardged in...and those hickeys were given by them not by za-yn" he bites his lip to stop the forming tears to stop

"What about the video then?"

"Zayn told you that he wanted to spoil our wedding right? He blackmailed me to get laid down or else he will harm harry and that someone kept a hidden camera abd recorded it... ever thought who sent you that video and why???"