3.ball

Play song

Sonic POV

Egghead is almost here. I will kill him. I saw a pink hedgehog. A beautiful pink hedgehog with a blue dress and.....Amy's hammer. I attacked her she fought well. I took the hammer.

"GIVE THAT BACK ITS MINE!" She yelled.

"THIS BELONGS TO AMELIA ROSE!!!" I yelled.

"THATS ME YOU IDIOT! SONIKU! GIVE IT!" She yelled.

"Amy?!" I yelled. A tear fell from my eyes.

"Yes?!" Amy said.

"Is it really MY Ames." I said.

"Who's Ames?" She said.

"It's your nickname." I explained it all.

"Your the blob! There's a blue blob in a memory of me being taken somewhere." She said.

"That's me... I'm a blob!" I joked.

"Amy attack or else. " egghead said. Squeezing a pink diamond. Amy attacked me.

"I'm sorry..." Amy said and she turned black. She almost killed me. She was flashing black and pink. She was about to kill me. Amy fight it.... I thought. Sally had a gun. She shot Amy.

"AMY!!!!!" I yelled taking her to the hospital. Egghead was crying.

"Sonic... I hate you but protect Amy. I love her like my child. I don't want her dead take care of her sonic." Egghead said as he shot himself. (This was when Amy was shot.) I grabbed Sally.

"WHY?! SALLY I LOVED YOU!" I yelled. Sally left never to be seen again. This was 10 years ago.