Chapter 49-Date Night

Harry gently takes my hand as he helps me get into the passenger side of his car. It's much harder to get in without one of those steps but I can manage to get in with Harry's help. The door slams and then I buckle my seat belt only to see Harry jump in himself. I glance behind me to make sure that Dylan and Daisy are comfortable with all of our shit in the backseat, on the floor, and in the trunk. 

"You ready?" Harry asks, but my mind and sight are elsewhere when I notice Louis watching us from a window on the second floor, "Liz? Hello? Anybody home?" He asks as he waves his hand up and down in front of my face, jolting me out of my own little world.

"Huh?" I ask, completely spaced out.

"I said are you ready?" He repeats himself.

"Oh.......yeah......." I mumble while running my hand through my curly brown hair, still unsure of what exactly is even going on.

It's like my body is here, but my mind is still paralyzed from my little argument with Louis. Usually I'd just brush it off like it was nothing but what he said stung. He's acting like he should be the only one to take care of Dylan. I don't think that he realizes that he was never there for Dylan when a son needs his father the most. He wasn't there..........but Harry was..........

Now in my opinion, that shows a lot about how much he cares for his son and how mature he is when it comes to handling children. Louis doesn't know the first thing about being a father. And you wanna know why? Because Louis is still a child himself.

"WHAAA!!!!" Daisy suddenly begins screaming, scaring the shit out of me.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I ask sweetly.

I grab one of her binkies from her baby bag and gently place it in her mouth. She begins sucking on it and then Dylan suddenly begins crying. My god.........These kids just don't wanna give me a break do they?

"Alright Harry, drive fast because I think I know exactly why these two are crying......" I trail off, not wanting to get into too much detail.

"I was going to anyway because I have to piss really badly," he shrugs before starting the ignition.

When we arrive at the house, Harry immediately jumps out and grabs Dylan, carrying him inside with him. The house is gorgeous. I'm gonna enjoy living here. It's huge. Although it may be a bit too big, at least now we'll know that we'll always have enough room. I open up the passenger door and jump out. Unbuckling Daisy, I pick her up and carry her inside with me. I walk inside our humongous house, admiring the black and white diamond floor in the foyer. 

"Harry?" I call, "Harry where are you?"

"Hold on! Doing something important," he calls.

I don't even wanna know what he's doing in there.............

I carry Daisy up to the little nursery that Harry already set up before we moved in and change her diaper. As soon as she's changed, she seems to have calmed down, now being much more happy and relaxed knowing that she's in a clean diaper.

"Hey," I hear Harry's voice say, so I turn around to see him smiling in the doorway with Dylan in his hands.

"I don't even wanna know what you did in there," I tell him sternly, not wanting to hear any details.

"I just wanted to tell you that I gotta run and I'll be back in time for our date. Say.......four?" 

"Four sounds good," I smile and then he leans in, giving me a kiss, "love you babe."

"Love you too," he blushes before quickly running out the door, careful to not be late.

*Harry's POV*