7 Minutes In Heaven - Greeze X Reader

(Ok guys. A/n. I might stop with the update for a while and work on other books that haven't been updated in a while. So try to be patient. Thanks ~Galaxy)

"OMFGSHEBDNSINDSKKXNSKSJXNSALZKNLLZKXJSOSMXSLKA GREEZE!!!!" You squealed. Deo made a surprise face at you "WTF HOW DID U KNOW?!"

You look at them "no I just see greeze  coming in" Deo frowned "ooooooookkieeeeeeeee??????" You made eyes at sparkled in your eyes "IMMA TELL HIM"

Deo shrugged "alright go" you ran toward greeze. Greeze saw you and smiled "hey y/n! Sorry if I'm late but happy birthday!" You smiled at him.

"Hey greeze! It's ok!" He gave you a present and you set it in the table. You put a arm around his shoulders and smirked "your just in time actually! We were playing a game and you were up!"

Greeze raised a brow "oh? What game are you guys playing?" You grin "7 minutes in heaven~" greeze blushes "alright..." You grab him and push him in the closet "LETS GO SENPAI~!"

Vendetta chuckles and closes the closet. You accidentally tripped on something and fell on top of greeze. You blush hard "oh fuck.." Greeze chuckles and smirks

"Nice landing~" you puff your cheeks "t-thanks I g-guess..." Greeze strokes your face and kisses you in the lips. Your eyes widen, but you melted in the kiss and kissed back.

He breaks the kiss and starts to bite your ear gently. You moaned "gahhhh f-fuck...~" he smirks and slips his hands in the inside of your shirt.

His cold metal hands, traced up to your breasts and starts rubbing them. You gasp a little, of the cold on your warm skin. You start to blush as a tomato

Greeze looks at you "damn y/n your red as fuck" you sweat "s-shut up greeze!" He chuckles. He pushes you down and now was in top of you.

He starts to remove your shirt and licks your breast while rubbing the other. You moaned "ahhhhh~!! G-greeze...~" he smirks and keeps doing dat until...

Vendetta opens the door

"FUCK. YOUUUUUUU" you yelled at Ven. Greeze chuckles "oh my gurd" vendetta sticks his tongue out and walks away. You put back your shirt and went back to the stage.

Greeze saw artman and waved at him. He hugged him tightly. You smile at the sight and sighed. Deo smirked at you slapped them

"No...fuck off"