Chapter Seventeen

I woke up to Seungri shaking me lightly. I looked up at him and he was smiling. He looked way too energetic. I groaned and pulled the pillow over my face. He pulled it away.

"Stop that," he said, pulling the pillow away from me. "You have to get up. You have a busy day. Happy birthday, love." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. 

"Why do I have to get up?" I whined. "I'm tired. And you have way too much energy this early." He laughed and took one of my hands, kissing it. 

"It's your birthday and I have a fun day planned for you." he smiled. "You are going with your friends for the day and meeting me later for dinner." I could hear my friends talking in the other room. "Go take a shower and I'll explain it all to you when you get out. Your friends are getting ready out there." I got up and went to take a shower. I was confused as to why any of this was happening. But I did what he told me. When I got dressed, I walked into the main living area. Everyone greeted me and told me happy birthday. GD was there also. 

"Happy birthday," he smiled, hugging me. "Thanks for coming to my party last night. I had so much fun. And I have some great pictures to show you later." 

"Thanks," I said, smiling. "I had fun at your party too. I would love to see those pictures. I know we took a lot of them."

"Later," Seungri said, hugging me from behind. "Today you have fun stuff to do. I want you to buy a dress that you love and get your hair done. I want you to feel like a princess today."

"I feel like I'm going to be a Queen B if you don't stop being so energetic this early," I said, making a face at him.

"That hurts," he frowned at me. "You need some coffee. It's your birthday..stop being so mean." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm just tired." 

"It's OK," he smiled. "Here, spend whatever you need to. I want you to have whatever you want." He handed me an envelope with money in it. I looked at it...there was a lot of money in the envelope. I looked at him and he just smiled. "I'm serious. Don't be afraid to spend money." I just shook my head and put the envelope in my bag. I grabbed the bag and walked over to him. 

"Thank you," I said, and then kissed him. "What time am I supposed to meet you?" 

"Six o'clock," he said, pulling me back and kissing me again. "I will be waiting to see the dress you pick out. Make it sexy." He smirked at me as I walked towards the door.

"Maybe," I smiled, as I walked out the door with my friends. 

"So where should we go first?" Miranda asked.

"Let's go find a dress first," I said. "That way I can base my look on that." 

"Good idea," Marissa said. "This is going to be a fun day. I miss shopping with you girls. We never have time for anything anymore." We all agreed and headed off to the first store. 

As we were browsing the racks, Bree smiled and walked over to me. "At first I thought it was a mistake for you to forgive Seungri so quick, but I think he is truly sorry for what he did. And you have to admit, you would have been super mad if the tables had been turned with what he saw. He was talking to GD this morning, while you were in the shower. He was telling GD how much he cares about you. GD was asking how the hell he ever scored a girl like you...so he must think highly of you too. Anyway, GD told him he was stupid for ever hurting you and that if anything even close to that happened again, he would lose you forever. Seungri was really upset about losing you. He said he would never lose his temper like that with you again. He seemed like he really meant that."