Chapter Twenty-nine

I watched as Seungri walked onto the airplane to leave again. We would be apart for about a month this time. I hated this part of our lives...when we were so busy. I wished we could be together more often, but it just didn't work that way. So I waited until he was gone out of sight and then went back to my car.

As I drove home from the airport I thought about how my friends and I had wanted to take a vacation. In the end, it had not worked out. I had gone with Seungri to visit his parents and my friends had all opted to spend time with their boyfriends. And now it was time to go back to work. 

When I got home I had to pack...we were leaving for Los Angeles tonight. We had several promotional things to do in the U.S. over the next two weeks. And I was going to spend some time with my family in L.A. for a couple of days. Once I was finished packing, I took a taxi to the airport, meeting up with the rest of my group.

***************************************

Two weeks later

I was sitting in my hotel room in New Jersey with Bree. BigBang just happened to be playing a show in New Jersey tonight and I had gotten tickets for me and Bree to go, without Seungri knowing. Bree agreed to go, because she wanted to hang out with Taeyang. The other members of our group had headed back to Korea today to see their BTS boyfriends. Bree wanted to go see Rap Mon, but he was going to be busy anyway, so she decided to come with me. 

We were finishing getting ready and then we would be heading to where the concert was. We had a limo, so we wouldn't have to worry about driving back. I was so looking forward to surprising Seungri. He had no idea that I had planned this. I talked to him earlier and he suspected nothing. As far as he knew, I was on my way back to Korea. 

Bree and I arrived at the place where the concert was and went inside. I had purchased our tickets for the concert just like everyone else...it was difficult to get tickets any other way, especially without him finding out. But I had spoken to their manager and we were able to get into where they were getting ready before the concert. We used our passes and got back to the area we needed to be in. 

I saw their manager waiting for us and we were led to another door. We walked through the door and I immediately saw GD standing there. He looked over at us shocked and I put my finger to my lip, to tell him not to say anything. He came over to me and said that Seungri was in the other room. Just then Taeyang walked out and saw us. This time GD motioned for him to be quiet. He walked over and hugged Bree. While they were talking, GD led me over to the room where  Seungri was. 

I walked into the room and he was on his phone. He didn't even notice us, until my phone started ringing. Her turned around in shock and then looked at his phone.

"Now that's service," he laughed. "I was just calling you. What are you doing here?" He came over and hugged me. 

"I wanted to surprise you," I smiled. "I got tickets for the show. Bree and I stayed behind to come here while everyone else went back to Korea. I just missed you so much."

He kissed me. "I missed you too," he smiled. "I'm so happy you are here. I was afraid you were on the plane and I wouldn't get to talk to you. I never expected you to be here." 

"I had to see you," I smiled. "I just couldn't wait two more weeks."

"When are you leaving?" he asked. "Are you going to be here all night?"

"We are staying at a hotel not too far from here," I said. "We are leaving around noon tomorrow."

"So you're going to spend time with me later, right?" he asked, touching my cheek. I just nodded and he smiled. "I'll text you when we are done tonight....just wait here after the concert."