Sunset.

The red-orange sunset reflected off the cool surface of the lake, creating the warm illusion of momentary happiness. Alice stood on the rough grass of a hill, short black and red hair waving gently in the soft wind. Her dark eyes took in the scenery, fighting back dejá vü as she breathed quietly. She was aware of the presence beside her, ignoring it as she recognised who it was. The girl, Nilin, sat beside her comfortably on the dead grass, her long white hair flowing onto the ground and over her shoulders. Her white dress was short but still sat in waves around her, her calm green eyes wandering into the mesmerizing sunset. No matter how she stood she always seemed like an angel, her gentle smile warming the hearts of others. Nilin giggled at Alice's short, dark purple dress that complimented her slim figure well. Alice always wore the same thing- a short chinese style dress with slits up the side for mobility, black gloves cut at the fingers and two thin swords in black leather sheathes on her back. Her calm demeaner suited the dark, cool colors well. And they watched the sun sink into the hills.

Auth Note: These two were my first OCs. I don't really wanna call them OCs though.... They mean so much more to me than just characters.

--Armin~