Exo when you're not in the mood to eat

Xiumin: *worried* You must eat this....you're going to starve yourself.. Say ahhhh *feeding you, poking the food on your mouth till you open your mouth*

Luhan: What's wrong? Is there something bothering you Jagi? *frown face* You dont like the foods? You want me something to buy?

Kris: *raises eyebrows* Are you dieting? *narrowing eyes*

Suho: How about we go somewhere else where we can get your mood back on? Then we will eat together? How was that? :D 

Lay: Are---are you mad at me? Is it me? Why you're not in the mood?Wait.........is it today? 

Baekhyun: Yahhhh.. Eat up. If I was you I'd be stress eating if I'm not in the mood. HEY!! EARTH TO Y/n!! NOTICE ME WILL YOU? IF YOU WONT I'M GOING TO EAT THESE FOODS. Yahhh. HEY!!

Chen: I guess you're not in the FOOD. .  . . .huh? huh? Food? Mood? AHh you know what---I'm gonna leave you until you're okay. Hehehe. Bye.

Chanyeol: *doing an airplane gestures on the food to feed you trying to make you laugh but instead you glared at him so he end up feeding it to himself*

Kyungsoo: /doomed/.....but I cooked it just for you.

Tao: Are you going to eat them or not? *u ddnt answer* Welp......okay. *starts eating your food*

Kai: *dumps all sorts of foods on you* I don't care if you're not in the mood to eat. I just dont want you to get sick. Now. Pick something to eat. *sits infront of you* Eaaaaaaaaaaat. -_-

Sehun: Are you trying to lose weight? Coz if you do, don't. You'll get uglier if you will. Now eat.
/secretly smirks coz he was just joking just to intimidate you/