Ghost At The Campus CR

"English"

Note: Wag basahin ng nag iisa :3 

True story po tayo By : "Eula"

--------------------------------

Our School is Quite of its ghost hunting. i don't supersticious so i don't really believe in ghost, well not until the faithful night , it was 6 Pm in the classes at graduate school are still going on. i was a bit uneasy because of a bad stomach, i wanted to go to the Cr so i excused my self and went out of the room. since it might be embarassing if some students might hear me doing the call of nature in the second floor so i decided to go up in the third floor where no student would likely to use it. It seems perfectly, the third floor classroom was empty and there's just a couple of lovers talking at the hallway. when i entered at the CR i slightly open the faucet at the basin so the water dripping would cover the nasty sound i am about to unleash whe i sit on the toilet. five minutes later i mwas preparing the tissue and suddenly the lights in the Cr flickered. then the faucet stop dripping and finally the lights turned off. there was total black out. i was thinking that somebody playing pranks on me so i shouted threatening and vulgar words while i was wiping my butt. i opened the cubicle door and the ray of the moonlight coming from the Cr window Illuminated the room. my vision also slowly becoming clear so i looked up to see whats dripping on me. D**n! above me was a body of a man hanged by the neck with bright white eyes staring down at me. his foot was just in front of my face and the blood coming from his mouth was dripping on my nose ! I scrammed out and run for help down at the second floor. i was shock and i got sick for two days . now i know that ghost are real, in fact i already heard about the news before that a student commited suicide in the same Cr and it is haunted. My mistake, i didnt take heed.

---------------

Gosh ! Creepy :3

Goodnight Readers :D