The sims white lady

By: Ms. Kezza

Langauge : English

mharkiii01

--------------------------------------------

I had been playing The Sims game since I was a kid,

Until now I'm 18. One night, when no one else was in the house but me,

I kept my self busyplaying The Sims 3 World Adventure.

So After I've done all the 3 countries, I spend my time home todecorate my house with the new furnitures I bought. After decorating everything, I noticed a woman with long black hair wearing a long white dress facing the window in the restroom, so I thought it was part of the game knowibng that there's a mummy in egypt. but the thing is when I tried to get my sim close to eat when the woman faced her, the woman had no face at all, she does not even looks like a sim ghost or somethung her graphics were more realistic,.She attacts my sim until a few minutes laterit got hang, I can't play it anymor4e. So I searched the internet for help from my friends that plays it too, thery all told me thatthey did not saw it in their game! But they had been playing it for long, so I visited the website, registered and asked questions about it but they don't know what it is too, some users told me it's not even part of the game, some just laught thinlking I was fooling around, I was really surprised cause I was expecting that other users knows about it too.

then in the middle of the night I woke up I don't know why, but since my bedroom's door was open I saw a white lady passing through the hallway head it throught the rest room, I cannot move my body because only my vission and mind was active, but I got really scared.

The white lady did not faced me so I don't know if she has a face or none just like in the game.

ever since then I threw away the game and buyed a new version, it did not happened again.

--------------------------

Guys kung may true ghost stories kayo na di pa nailalabas message niyo saken at ako na mag pa-publish para sainyo :D

thankyou :*