Date?

I had just ordered my morning coffee at Grannies. I was sitting on a stool resting my elbows on the counter. I finally get my coffee and begin walking out of the store when someone runs into me. I gasp, as the hot coffee spills all over my shirt. "I'm so sorry." A man says in a British accent. I look up into his eyes, he had the most amazing eyes. I almost forgot what was going on. "Save it." I say strictly and quickly walk to the bathroom. I hear him follow me. I begin unbuttoning my shirt but stop when the door swings open. "What are you doing? This is the girls bathroom. Get out!" I say. "I'm sorry I just feel so bad. I wanted to make sure you were ok." He says with a nervous smile. Even his smile was adorable. I knew he was truly sorry. "Can I help you at all?" He asks kindly. "Unless you have another shirt handy, probably not." I say with a slight laugh. "I'll buy you a new shirt. I'm so sorry." He says. "Don't worry about it." I respond. We walk out of the bathroom and out the door to our cars. I was just about to get in my car when I heard someone yelling.

"Hey!" A familiar voice calls. I turn around to see him running towards me. "Here." He says when he reaches me. He holds out a few bills. "For a new shirt." He smiles. "No it's ok honestly." I say. "Well if you won't take the money I'd like to take you on a date instead. He smirks at me. I laugh to myself slightly before responding. He is good looking and seems nice enough. Why not? "If you insist." I respond with a smile. "Can I have you number then?" He asks taking out his phone. I nod then he hands it to me and I put my number in. "I'll text you..." He says and looks at my contact name. "Regina." He smiles and walks back to his car. I bite my lip to try to contain my smile as I watch him walk away. "And your name is?" I ask. "Robin." He responds. "Well it was very nice to meet you Robin. Even if you did almost burn the flesh right off me." I laugh. "Yeah, I'm so sorry." He says seriously. "It's alright. Just try not to do that on our date." I wink. "Alright." He laughs. "I'll see you soon I hope." Robin adds before walking to his car. I bite my lip to contain my smile as I watch him walk away. I get into my Mercedes and drive home. Something I thought would wreck my day actually made my day. I couldn't wait to see Robin again.

This is my first one shot! Let me know what you think. You can also comment or message me your ideas. Also you can dm me your ideas on Instagram @storybrookenews
Thanks everyone!💋
-R