Chapter 7

A/N Before I start, I just wanna say thanks to MissMinecraftMist for supporting my book! You're the first person to comment and vote for this story and I <3 you for that! 😊
Now that's done, onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is fascinating! Two kids from another world! This will be great for my research!" Ford yelled. He was smiling like he won the lottery. "How did you get here?"

"This will be a doozy. Hold on" Frisk said.

Knowing that there is another way to get back home fills you with Determination

Energy fully restored

Frisk LV 1 Health 20 ???

Frisk opened their eyes. "Did ya see that? That was a SAVE file. I have the power to SAVE and RESET worlds." Frisk explained. Ford looked amazed and confused.

"What are you that allows you to do that?" Ford questioned

"I'm just as human as all of you. Its my Soul that gives me the power." Frisk showed their soul. It was glowing brightly with determination. "All of you have one. Dipper has a perseverance soul. I have a determination soul." Frisk explained how to show a persons soul. Ford and Dippers souls were purple, Mabels was green, Soos had a aqua blue soul, and Stan had a orange.

"Ford and Dipper are perseverance, Mabel is kindness, Soos is patience, and Stan is bravery." Chara said. They looked around the room and at the people in front of them. "And I have a determined soul."

"Why didn't you show yours, Chara?" Mabel asked. Chara sighed.

"Because mine is fused with Frisks." They replied. "I had died a long time ago. I am not a human anymore."

Frisk patted Chara on the back as a sympathetic gesture.

"Anyway, we should probably get back upstairs before anyone finds this basement." Ford said. "And we can discuss the weirdness of this town and how get you two home."

The group went upstairs and talked about monsters and the machine until Chara and Frisk had to leave.

*The Next Day* (A/N idc if I'm not going through Gravity Falls in order by episodes.)

Chara and Frisk were at the shack when they heard a knock on the door. Dipper opened it and saw a girl with blonde hair and wearing sunglasses. She said that she needed help.

"You're the worst." Dipper said and slammed the door in her face. Frisk came up to Dipper.

"Who was that?" They asked. They hoped to make a new friend. Dipper gave a unpleased look.

"That was Pacifica. She is very snotty and thinks she is better then everyone." Dipper replied.

Pacifica knocked on the door and explained her situation when Dipper opened it again.

"Can Chara and I help?" Frisk asked Pacifica. "We have some experience in befriending ghosts!" Frisk looked at Chara who groaned in annoyance.

"I can bare this group and you want me to go to a party full of snobby rich people? No thanks." Chara snapped. Frisk sighed.

"I'd rather not know what would happen if we aren't together." Frisk replied calmly. "What if something happens?" Chara sighed and nodded.

"Okay, anyway, Pacifica can we go?" Frisk asked again. Pacifica just gave four tickets to Dipper and left.

"Yay! We're going to a fancy party!" Mabel yelled. Frisk smiled and Chara gave a sarcastic yay.

Mabel grabbed Chara and Frisks hands and ran upstairs.

"Okay, I know you two aren't girls, but would you wear dresses?" Mabel asked. "I think they would look cute on you."

Frisk and Chara nodded. Mabel squealed and jumped up and down. "Yay! I will help you pick a dress!"

Chara's dress (think of a child version)

Frisks dress (child ver. and they wear this with leggings.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N again

A/N again. I just wanted to know if you have questions about the book I will make a FAQ if its needed.