Bored Bites

Me- I MADE THIS BOOK FOR WHEN IM BORED HOW CAN I GET FREAKING WRITERS BLICK FOR IT? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Gloria- SHUT UP YOU CRAZY PERSON!

Me- Well, all the best people are crazy, all the best people are! (A/n: if anyone knows that song and says so, I follow you and I'll give you five votes on any story!)

Gloria- Shut up.

Me- OHHHH I GOT YOUSSSSS

Gloria- That's it! *snaps hands into formation of a z and disappears*

Me- Serves you right!

Brian- This book is truly boring and very pointless.

Me-*dies* not you to!

Omi- I'm gonna have to agree on that one. We're just talking among our selves doing nothing in this freaking play box!

Me- LALALALALALAL I CANT HEAR YOU! I'm nuts, baby I'm mad, craziest friend you've ever had. You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone, tell the psychiatrist something is wrong.
   Over the bend entirely bonkers, you like me best when I'm off my rocker, tell you secret I'm not alarmed, so what if I'm crazy, the best people are! LALALALALALAL can't hear you!

Ty- It funny how that song actually fits her.

Omi- I know right? She's so weird!

Me- PALALALALAL! One look at your face, brings down the human race, to their knees to their knees. Beggin' please spare mercy! SOMETHING SIMETHING WILD FIRE WILD FIRe!

Ty- Totally bonkers.

Omi- Lets end this chapter before we all die.....