The Playful Lunch X Dylan Strome

Dylan had come home from practice, he dropped his hockey bag at the door and walks into the kitchen where you were finishing making lunch for he two of you. All you had on was one of Dylan's old jerseys. He walks up behind you and gives you a hug and a kiss on the neck. His hands slowly moved from your waist down to your hips and he began to rub your hip bone with his thumb. "Lunch is almost ready," you said to him.
" I'm not that hungry. Can we just skip lunch and have some fun," he responded, kissing your neck again.
" What did you have in mind," you responded softly as you turned to face him. He kissed you softly on the lips. He quickly began to become more passionate. He then picked you up, your legs wrapped around his waist. You let out a small shriek and he carried you to the bedroom. He put you down on the bed and pulled the jersey over your head and throw it across the room. You then undid his belt as he began to unbutton his shirt. He stripped his clothes and crawled on top of you. He began to kiss your body passionately up and down. Your back instinctually arched and you grabbed onto the sheets. He slipped into you and your grip tightened. His hips were almost rhythmically in sync with your heart beat. You begin to bite at his neck and you knew he was loving every bit of it. His pace slowed down as if to tease you the same way you were teasing him with the neck biting. The doorbell rang and the two of you froze, neither one of you wanting to get up. Dylan went to get dressed but you insisted that you would get it. You threw on a dress quickly and headed to the door. It was a courier, dropping off a huge box for Dylan. It must have been his new hockey stick. The two of you headed to the kitchen neither of you able to set the mood to go back to the bedroom.