Meeting Bill ch 3

Dipper Pov

Dipper Pov

I eyes pop open to tiny little thumps against the floor. I look towards the door to see Bill Running to me then falling to his hands and kneel and crawling the rest of the way yelling Pine tree.

"Pie Trwee!"

I prop myself up on my elbow as he reaches the edge of my bed. I scoop him up and cuddle him.

"OMG THANK GOD HE STOPPED! *panting*" My sister said standing in the doorway catching her breathe. She was wearing jean shorts with a sweater, the sleeves were wrinkled and really damp.

"um Mable why are you all wet?"

"I tried to get Bill in the bathtub before mom and dad came but when I tried to take his cloths off he started to fuss and he ran out, fell down the stairs and around, then crawled back up stairs and to you." she explained.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and hopped off with Bill in my arms. We walk down stairs and a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"AAAA YOU GUYS ARE HERE!" Mable screamed

"Yep. we came a bit early" I here me mother say and she lets go of me and Bill

"so this is the cutie you said you found in the woods. He's adorable and a keeper." mother says and rubs her finger against his cheek. Bill turns away with a small whimper and nuzzles into my shoulder being Mr shy guy

"A bit shy now are we." my father says walking closer to me and Mable stands at my side.

"I need to eat."

"I'll take him" My mother says.

She takes him off of me and holds him. He immediately started doing the spread out, open and close gimme hands. I started to walk away and he started to fuss. My parents tried to calm him down, but he started to scream and cry. I hear my parents "shushing" him and hummin then Bill starts to scream.
"PIE TRWEEE! PIE TRWEEE!" He screams. I roll my my head back and walk back into the other room. He still has his "gimme" hands stretched out to me with tears in his eyes.
My parents hand Bill over to me and he wraps his arms around my neck and go back to being quiet.
"Wow Dominic I never knew you were good with kids." My father says.
I smile and walk into the kitchen with the others behind me. Handing Bill to Mabel and head to the cabinets and grab cereal, milk bowl and spoon so I could eat, As I eat Mabel shifted Bill to my parents lap. I held my breath....... Oh thank god he's not crying. I look over to see Mabel in the door way with puppets in her hand. She walks back in and places the puppets on her hands and starts to play with Bill. After a while Bill took them and play with them on his own hands making little baby cooing sounds.
"So how did you guys find him?" Father asks.

"Umm we went for a walk in the woods and found Bill in a ditch all curled up in a blanket." Mabel says.

"Bill?" Our mother asked.

"Yea we gave him the name and he's responded to it so we've called him Bill. Or Dorito." I add
"Right corn chip?" Bill looked over to me and stuck the tip of his tongue out with a smile and looks back down at the puppets.
"Well that's fine with me. But-"

"We also picked his middle name!" Mabel shouts out. "Dipper will tell I'm going to get the Stan twins!"
My parents look from Mabel to me.
"Well the area we found him in was ummm destroyed so we thought Cipher and it stuck. So he's Bill Cipher Pines."
My parents looked at me. Until Bill started to slap the table and yell.
A www he look so cute.
I place my bowl in the sink and my parents hand Bill to me. I walk upstairs just as Mabel comes back in with a plastic bag.
"They went out and got things for Corn chip. Here you may need this." She hands me a bag and I head upstairs as Ford and Stan greet my parents.

I place bill on my bed and undress him place a diaper on him and dress him in a yellow hoodie and black pants. I pinch his cheek softly and then get dress myself. I put on a red t-shirt and and jeans. I turn to Baby Bill and pick him up along with my hoodie. He starts to nom on my finger.
"Ouch Bill!" I pull my hand away. I think he's teething. I shake it off and head back down.

"Well things can happen and we're just warning you guys so if anything happens to him just tell Dipper or Mabel."
I hear Ford say. Bill grips my shirt tightly.

"Dipper what happened to your hand.?" My mom asks

I look down at my hand. To see a pine tree on the back of my hand in a circle. It looked like Bill summoning circle but our symbols just switched. I shrug Bill starts pull on my shirt. I look over to him. "Fud"
I look at ford for help. "Fud!" Bill yells.
"I think he wants something to eat Dipper."
Bill smiles "fud fud fud fud!" He chants out.
"Here!" Mabel says and hands me little baby puffs snack things. I give him some and eats. Mabel grabs her suit case and my bag and place them in the car.
"Ready to go Dominic, we need to start unpacking if you ever want to be ready for school."
I nod and wave goodbye
"Bye fuz bye six." I hear Bill say giving a small wave with his tiny little hands. I hop in the car and lift Bill up so he can wave. Ford was pointing at his eyes. I narrow my eyes and look down at Bill. His eyes were glowing a faint gold. Then the marks on my arms glowed a faint blue.
"Mabel not you too!" Father said to her.
I look at Mabel her arm was the Sam as mine just the triangle and the shooting star were switched and the symbols where in different places. I hide my arms in my jacket. Mabel and I looked at each other with confusion.
Our parents drove off with us.