Image ch 6

A/n ok so I'm going keep this book in dippers pov unless you see a different pov. BACK TO THE STORY. Oh I drew a request sketch well two here the other. Sorry I'm bad at making arms and other limbs.

Anyway back to the story and yes I'm sitting on my bed doing this on a school night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dipper pov forever!)

I grab my massager bag and run downstairs. Bill was sitting in his high chair eating Cheerios and drinking out of a sippy cup. He picks up his cup and shakes it with both hands. I kiss the top of his head.
"Me and Mabel are heading to school. Bye!" I yell and Mabel and I run out to catch the bus.
We get on board. I find my friends Nathan, Jace and Ryan. And Mabel sits with Pacificia Granda and Candy.
"Hey Constellation." Ryan teases.

"Hey double eyes" I tease back.

My friends and I are the weird kids. Ryan has different colored eyes. Nathan and Jace are twins but look nothing alike. Nathan is blond with green eyes and Jace is brunette with red eyes. Nathan is mute but intelligent. And Jace translations for him. We all get bullied all the time. Nathan because he's mute, Jace because of his red eyes and needs to translate. Ryan because of his different eye color. And me the stupid wheel and marks on my arm, my birthmark I can preform "magic" tricks and I'll get bullied because I have a boyfriend now.

"Diiippper anyone home?"
Jace said snapped my out of my thoughts.
"Huh?"
Nathan taps my shoulder and points over to a group of girls. I roll my eyes.

"Hey Freaks!"
I look up to see Josh Grant. he laughs out loud. He's a bully.
"Hey trick boy! Why don't you make do a trick and make yourself disappear! Or better yet make us disappear away from you!" A load of people laugh on the bus. I pull my hood up and and pull it down over my face and sink into the seat. I hate when people laugh at me.
We finally get to school. We pile out of the bus and head inside. I wave to my sister and head to my locker. I grab my books and rush to first period as the halls begin to clear. Almost there

A someone grabs my wrist and places a hand over my mouth and quickly drags me off my course and into the bathroom.
"Shh keep quiet." A voice said

"Oh this is going to be fun."

"Heheh let's have some fun with him."

"Come on let's beat him I want to hear him cry."

"Pipe it down!"

About 4 people that I can't see. They toss me on the tile floor. I look up to see 4 kids that I don't even know. They circle me and start to kick and punch and call me names. I focus my energy into a small ball and then released it a gust of wind like bomb knocked them to the floor. I roll over and push myself of the ground. I sprint out of the Bathroom.

I run to first class. Biology. I reach the door and step inside just as the bell rings. Thank god I'm not late. I head to the back and sit down.

This is going to be a long day.

----to the Tardis and jump to the future!----
(Doctor who fan!......nvm I mean time skip)

Finally core classes are over. Lunch time.
I'm sitting with my friends and my sister and her friends. We wanted to make our groups look bigger so we just sit together.

"Hey dip n dots. Did you tell your friends about you know who. And what happened that day." My sister asks across the table. I could feel heat rushing up to my face.
Nathan did something with his hands.
"We want to know who this person sweater queen is talking about Dipper." Jace says

"Yea spill I want to know what happened."
Ryan added.

"Umm w-well umm it's a long story."

"Well cut to the chase then. She must be really cute."

Oh my god I'm dead.

"Umm well actually he definitely isn't a she." I say.

"Well spill then." Jace says leaning closer.

"Well he- owowow!"
A hand gabbed my hair and pulled me out of my seat.
"HEY EVERYONE DIPSHIT IS A FAGOT." Josh shouts out and squeezes my cheeks.

"Let meh go!" I yell out

I hear a snap of fingers.
"Aww is the Gay baby scared. So who's your boyfriend? Hmmm? I didn't hear you. Does he make you scream his name?"
If there where any lunch people they would have stopped this but no this is high school. I was tossed to the ground and josh stomped on my stomach.
I grunt
"Josh stop and leave my brother alone he didn't do anything." Mabel tried to stop him and pull him away from me. He gripped her shirt and tossed her to the side landing with a thud. Students stared in shock and other laughed. He looks back at me and with his hand in a fist ready to punch. His arm charges at me with full speed. And I squeeze my eyes shut ready for the impact of pain. It never came. I open my eyes. His fist was being held in place with a blue ora around it.

"If I were you I would back away before you get on my bad side. Trust my I get protective of what's mine." I know that voice

I flip over to my stomach and look up to see a blue dress shirt with black pants and dress vest.

"TY!" I get up and run to him I trip but he catches me in his arms. He hugs me closely and I hug back.

"What the fuck! There's two of you!"

I look over to see Josh pulling his hand.
"Did I forget to introduce myself. I'm Tyrone Gleeful also known as the reverse Dipper in your dimension. And yes I do come from a different dimension. And I'm Dipper Pines Boyfriend. So back off!"

"He's you?! You're dating yourself! You are a freak!" He shouts.

"Say anything like that to him again and I'll break your hand!"
Josh tugs at his hand. "Come on Dipper I'm taking you somewhere safe."

"See you at home bro bro!" Mabel yells

I was swept off my feet my Tyrone I blush deeply and we teleport. I think I closed my eyes for some reason.

"DIPPER where the hell have you been?"
Wait a minute..............MABEL

I open my eyes to see we where in the tent of telepothy. And Mabel is on stage angry. She had black gloves a black headband with a blue stone and a dress with black on the sides and blue on the front with black leggings.

Wait My sister is at school

"Dipper welcome to Reverse Falls" Tyrone says. Oh boy